We all go through difficult times in life. Sometimes, it is very difficult to stay strong and happy in the face of difficult things and difficulties. Having faith in your own abilities is one of the most important changes in mindset a person must make to live life to the fullest.
If you are looking for You Got This Quotes, Funny You Got This Quotes, You Got This Quotes For Her, You Got This Quotes For Him, then browse through our collection of You Got This Quotes, Funny You Got This Quotes, You Got This Quotes For Her, You Got This Quotes For Him that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
You Got This Quotes
- “When you achieve one dream, dream another. Getting what you want is only a problem if you have nowhere to go next. Dreaming is a lifetime occupation.” – Rudy Ruettiger.
- “To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people.” – Charles T. Munger.
- “If you want something, go for it – you’ve got nothing to lose.” – Louis Tomlinson.
- “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach.
- “You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.” – Diana Ross.
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman.
- “I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve.
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” – Linda Poindexter.
- “The first step to getting what you want is to have the courage to get rid of what you don’t.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer.
Related : Quotes For Coolers
- “I’m a big believer that life changes as much as you want it to.” – Martin Freeman.
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart.
- “Not getting what you want either means you don’t want it enough, or you have been dealing too long with the price you have to pay.” – Rudyard Kipling.
- “Behind every successful man, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.” – Bob Brown.
- “I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.” –
- “There is nothing with which every man is so afraid as getting to know how enormously much he is capable of doing and becoming.” – Soren Kierkegaard.
- “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told.” – Cheryl Strayed.
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew.
- “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” – Elizabeth Taylor.
- “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there’s something stronger – something better, pushing right back.” – Albert Camus.
Related : Bore Quotes
- “There is a direct correlation between an increased sphere of comfort and getting what you want.” – Tim Ferriss.
- “Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are.” – Karen Marie Moning.
- “In darkness, you only need to see just as far as your headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.” – Alexandra Bracken.
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine.
- “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
You Got This Quotes For Work
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jules Renard.
- “You’ve got to be one that, wherever you are, like a flower, you’ve got to blossom where you’re planted. You cannot eliminate darkness… The only way to get rid of darkness is light and to be the light yourself.” – Cory Booker.
- “If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for.” – Antonio Brown.
- “Success is about dedication. You may not be where you want to be or do what you want to do when you’re on the journey. But you’ve got to be willing to have vision and foresight that leads you to an incredible end.” –
- “The most inspiring piece of advice I’ve gotten is simply to persevere. My mom taught me to always keep going no matter what from an early age. When it feels too difficult to push forward, I always remind myself, ‘This too shall pass’, and then I redouble my efforts.” – Liya Kebede.
Related : Snake Quotes
- “To have faith doesn’t mean you get any less frustrated when you don’t do your best, but you know that it’s not life and death. Take what you’re given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going.” – Tom Lehman.
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie.
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life, think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone.” – Swami Vivekananda.
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn.
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents – start charging for it.” – Kim Garst.
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world; those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth.
- “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less than excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” – Tony Robbins.
Related : True Colours Quotes
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn.
- “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” – Harv Eker.
- “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” – Denis Waitley.
- “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” – Diane Ackerman.
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill.
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden.
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill.
Inspirational You Got This Quotes
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley.
Related : Mandalorian Quotes About Grogu
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn.
- “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” – Chesterton.
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” – Barack Obama.
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller.
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer.
- “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Unknown*.
- “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Anthony Robbins.
Related : Blue Eyes Quotes
- “I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes.” – Thomas Edison.
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pelé.
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a process; working together is success.” – Henry Ford.
- “Survival was my only hope, success my only revenge.” – Patricia Cornwell.
- “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John C. Maxwell.
- “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera.
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga.
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney.
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” – Vaibhav Shah.
Related : Funny Olaf Quotes
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley.
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” – J. Abdul Kalam.
- “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you don’t mind failing.” –
- “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale.
- “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” – Martha Stewart.
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates.
Thanks for viewing this collection of You Got This Quotes, Funny You Got This Quotes, You Got This Quotes For Her, You Got This Quotes For Him ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of You Got This Quotes, Funny You Got This Quotes, You Got This Quotes For Her, You Got This Quotes For Him collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!