Virgo is the sixth astrological sign in the Zodiac, Virgo is known to have an analytical point of view that helps them find solutions to difficult situations. Virgo also has a bossy, selfish nature and interferes in other people’s affairs that have nothing to do with him.
If you are looking for Virgo Quotes, then browse through our collection of Virgo Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Virgo Quotes
- “A Virgo carries sarcasm so smoothly as if it was inherent to them.” – Unknown
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” –
- “Pay attention to the little details. They appreciate when someone takes the time to remember something little about them.” – C. Stewart
- “Virgo is particular; she’ll wear a worried frown while she straightens up your tie and dusts your shoulders down.” – Bernie Morris
- “A typical Virgo is supportive, kind, attentive and polite.” – Sally Kirkman
- “When you get caught lying to a Virgo, don’t beg for forgiveness, because you’re done.” – Unknown
- “I’m a Virgo and I’m more – I don’t want to say ‘negative’ – but I’m the girl who thinks no one’s coming to my birthday party, no one’s buying my clothes, no one’s reading my book, no one’s watching my show – that’s just how I think.” – Rachel Zoe.
- “Virgos are very faithful. I’m a faithful friend. I’m a faithful lover.” – Karl Lagerfeld.
- “If you don’t take the time to think about and analyze your life, you’ll never realize all the dots that are all connected.” – Beyoncé.
- “I’m a Virgo; I naturally love to organize things.” – Patrick J. Adams.
Related : Fred Hampton Quotes
- “If you believe in astrology, I’m a Virgo, so I’m very controlling; I’m very neat, and I’m very organized.” – Trisha Yearwood.
Beautiful Virgo Quotes
- “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams.
- “Spirituality seems to me to be for those who’ve been through hell.” – Tom Hardy.
- “Virgos are unquestionably dependable and sincere.” – Linda Goodman
- “Virgos are very down to earth. She’s an earth mother and also very picky.” – Sanaa Lathan,
- “I believe in astrology and the spirits. I’m a Virgo myself.” – Peter Sellers.
- “If astrology is real, I guess I’m a pretty quintessential Virgo.” – Ian Harding.
- “It’s time for you to have a little ‘me time’ – powered by the zodiac.” – Constance Stellas
- “Discerning and discreet, Virgo is the perfectionist who prefers attention to detail over the bigger picture.” – Sally Kirkman
- “I’m never satisfied, man. I’m Virgo. We overanalyze and we’re never satisfied. So I’m gonna keep going ’til the wheels fall off.” –
Related : Scorpio Quotes
- “I am a competitor, I am a Virgo, and for me, I would never quit anything.” – Michelle Visage.
- “I suffer from the Virgo disease: nothing I did was pure enough. I was never sure whether I wanted disciples or partisans. I was never sure if I wanted Parliament or a hermitage.” – Leonard Cohen.
- “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin.
- “I’m a Virgo; it’s in my sign to be hard on myself.” – Keanu Reeves.
- “I love finding things. I love digging around in the dirt. It’s part of my Virgo… You’re always searching around for something and finding little hidden treasures.” – Julia Sawalha.
Strong Virgo Quotes
- “I’m a Virgo and I’m really good at scheduling. And I really make it work. I get up at 6.30 every day.” – Nicole Richie.
- “It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.” – Judith Martin.
- “Beauty [is] a kind of radiance. People who possess a true inner beauty, their eyes are a little brighter, their skin more dewy. They vibrate at a different frequency.” – Cameron Diaz.
- “Life is tough; and if you have the ability to laugh at it, you have the ability to enjoy it.” – Salma Hayek.
- “When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” – Beyoncé.
Related : Stoner Quotes
- “I’m not afraid to fail. I’m not afraid to fall over and make a mistake. That often cripples people on the onset of getting into anything.” – Idris Elba.
- “When you come from an underprivileged background, oftentimes, you feel overwhelmed by your education or your lack of.” – Idris Elba.
- “I’m a perfectionist, so I always feel there’s room for improvement.” –
- “Weak people always have to be in a relationship so they can feel important and loved. Once you start enjoying your own company, being single becomes a privilege.” – Tom Hardy.
- “The success of love is in the loving – it is not in the result of loving. Of course, it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done.” – Mother Teresa.
- “I do it best when I do it myself. I’m a Virgo and I know what I like.” – Zendaya
Virgo Quotes For Instagram
- “The only problems I’ve ever had with being honest is telling people how I feel about them or saying how I feel about other people.” – P!NK.
- “I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyoncé.
- “You can be a thousand different women. It’s your choice which one you want to be. It’s about freedom and sovereignty. You celebrate who you are.” – Salma Hayek.
- “Fear nothing. Do what you want to do, but be educated and intelligent and confident about it.” – Idris Elba.
Related : Aries Quotes
- “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” – Beyoncé.
- “Responsibility has a cost, and there is no such thing as perfection.” – Tom Hardy.
- “Either you are a good Virgo or a crazy Virgo! The good Virgo side of me is educating and raising the children – being there for them.” – Carine Roitfeld.
- “When I was dancing, I felt in control and happy. I’m a Virgo, so I really like to be in control.” – Misty Copeland.
- “I recommend that everyone in their youth be as out of shape as possible so that when you turn 40, people can go, ‘Wow, you look much better now’.” – Jack Black.
- “The world might be a very scary place if it were only run by Virgos.” – Tom Ford.
- “My children are magical creatures and I love them to death.” – Jack Black.
- “The aggressive side of me comes across in my music, but I’m just a sweet girl.” – P!NK.
- “I am 100 percent Virgo, stubborn, over-organized, slightly abstracted from the rest of the world.” – Paulo Coelho.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Virgo Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Virgo Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!