Unicorns are mythological animals that are similar to horses, unicorns are described as having beautiful horns, wings and colors. The unicorn is a symbol of freedom, magic, joy and innocence. Magical animals that teach children to believe that anything is possible.
If you are looking for Unicorn Quotes, Funny Unicorn Quotes, Positive Unicorn Quotes, Cute Unicorn Quotes, Unicorn Birthday Quotes, then browse through our collection of Unicorn Quotes, Funny Unicorn Quotes, Positive Unicorn Quotes, Cute Unicorn Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Unicorn Quotes For Instagram
- “I would wanna be a mermaid, but I think I’m a little bit more of a unicorn, because I’m like a little bit more horsey.” – Blake Lively.
- “… no place is more enchanted than where a unicorn has been born.” – Peter S. Beagle
- “I would compete in unicorn back riding! Why? Because we are from the same fairytale.” – Sasha Pivovarova.
- “There is something about riding a unicorn, for those people who still can, which is unlike any other experience: exhilarating, and intoxicating, and fine.” – Neil Gaiman.
- “Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn. Then, always be a unicorn.” – Unknown.
- “Make your life story so amazing that unicorns have trouble believing it is true.” – Karen Salmansohn.
- “Most people say, show, don’t tell, but I stand by show and tell, because when writers put their work out into the world, they’re like kids bringing their broken unicorns and chewed-up teddy bears into class in the sad hope that somebody else will love them as much as they do.” – Colson Whitehead.
- “Rhinos are just fat unicorns. If we’d give them the time and attention they deserve, as well as a diet: they’d reveal their majestic ways.” – Unknown.
- “Sorry… I got distracted listening to you and hot glued myself to my unicorn.” – Mira Grant.
- “Poetry is news brought to the mountains by a unicorn and an echo.” – Czesław Miłosz.
Related : February Quotes
- “Everything today has been heavy and brown. Bring me a unicorn to ride about the town.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
- “If I’m talking to a guy who’s straight and cute and single, I’m like ‘are you a unicorn?’” – Margaret Cho.
- “So you’re a real person! I always thought you were a legendary figure, like unicorns or Giuseppe Verdi.” – Lemony Snicket.
- “I found the hum of his computer rather soothing, but it was the complete lack of unicorn carcasses that really pulled the room together.” – Diana Peterfreund.
- “I’ve never seen a unicorn couple. He – it has to be a he, right? – is always alone, sharp horn thrust toward the sky. Maybe we should adopt him as the symbol of men without women, of the loneliness we carry as our burden, or perhaps we should sew unicorn badges on our breast pockets and hats, and quietly parade down streets all over the world.” – Haruki Murakami.
- “Unicorns are immortal. It is their nature to live alone in one place: usually a forest where there is a pool clear enough for them to see themselves – for they are a little vain, knowing themselves to be the most beautiful.” – Peter S. Beagle.
- “What do men know? Because they have seen no unicorns for a while does not mean we have all vanished.” – Peter S. Beagle.
- “It cannot be an ill fortune to have loved a unicorn.” – Peter S. Beagle, ‘The Last Unicorn’.
- “There’s unicorns all over everywhere, even Woodmont. You know that, I know that, maybe nobody else does. You look for them, you listen for the music, you listen for Shei’rah.” – Peter S. Beagle, ‘The Unicorn Sonata’.
- “‘Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!’ – Lewis Carroll, ‘Through the Looking Glass’.
Related : Keep Your Head Up Quotes
- “Let us only hate hatred; and once give love a play, we will fall in love with a unicorn.” – Herman Melville.
Inspirational Unicorn Quotes
- “Sometimes we all need a unicorn to believe in. Sometimes we need a unicorn to believe in us.” – Claudia Bakker.
- “That is exactly what heroes are for. Wizards make no difference, so they say that nothing does, but heroes are meant to die for unicorns.” – Peter S. Beagle.
- “The unicorn was white, with hoofs of silver and graceful horn of pearl… the glorious thing about him was his eye. There was a faint bluish furrow down each side of his nose, and this led to the eye sockets, and surrounded them in a pensive shade. The eyes, circled by this sad and beautiful darkness, were so sorrowful, lonely, gentle and nobly tragic, that they killed all other emotions except love.” – T. H. White.
- “Let us only hate hatred; and once give love a play, we will fall in love with a unicorn.” – Herman Melville.
- “I might act like a rhinoceros, but I’m a unicorn.” – Nuno Roque.
- “I suppose I could understand it if men had simply forgotten unicorns, but not to see them at all, to look at them and see something else – what do they look to one another, then? What do trees look like to them, or houses, or real horses, or their own children?” – Peter S. Beagle.
- “This is the violet hour, the hour of hush and wonder, when the affections glow and valor is reborn, when the shadows deepen along the edge of the forest and we believe that, if we watch carefully, at any moment we may see the unicorn.” – Bernard DeVoto.
- “Wherever they may have come from, and wherever they may have gone, unicorns live inside the true believer’s heart. Which means as long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.” – Bruce Coville.
- “Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before! ‘Well, now that we have seen each other,’ said the unicorn, ‘if you’ll believe in me, I’ll believe in you’.” – Lewis Carroll, ‘Through The Looking Glass’.
Related : Cinderella Quotes
- “There’s something about girls and unicorns that’s deep and meaningful. Something about childhood.” – Ted Naifeh.
- “The unicorn, she said, was a marvelous beast, shining with honor, wisdom and strength. Just to see him strengthened the soul.” – Megan Lindholm.
- “Unicorns don’t care if you believe in them any more than you care if they believe in you.” – Regal Unicorn, ‘Magic The Gathering Card’.
- “God himself must needs be traduced, if there is no unicorn in the world.” – Edward Topsell.
- “All the beasts obeyed Noah when he admitted them into the ark. All but the Unicorn. Confident of his own abilities, he boasted ‘I shall swim’.” – Ukrainian folktale.
- “’Unicorns,’ she whispered. Rahela nodded. The most beautiful of all the Mother’s children.” – Jennifer Roberson, ‘The Court Of The Summer King’.
- “…I can o’ersway him; for he loves to hear that unicorns may be betray’d with trees, and bears with glasses, elephants with holes, lions with toils and men with flatterers.” – William Shakespeare, ‘Julius Caesar’.
- “You try reading fantasy books all your life – have a unicorn walk by your bus bench on a hot day, with everything you’ve ever wanted tied up in a neat bundle- and see if you wouldn’t do almost anything to have it.” – Steven R. Boyett, ‘Ariel’.
- “It’s greener on the other side, but it’s rainbows and gold on mine.” – Kailin Gow.
- “Even science is bound in magic and imagination. What we can do now, soar the skies and even space, would have seemed like magic to people long ago. Those who spurned such ideas never made it anywhere, but people who believed moved us forward.” – Unknown.
Related : Enough Is Enough Quote
- “Be realistic with your expectations. I’d really like to cuddle a unicorn, but it ain’t going to happen.” – India Knight.
- “Hey, I like unicorns. Unicorns are just weaponized ponies.” – Damon Suede.
- “It’s like learning to ride a unicorn. You never forget.” – Eoin Colfer.
- “… my conscience has the same hard reality as a unicorn.” – Jeff Lindsay.
Funny Unicorn Quotes
- “A legend – now I am like a unicorn.” – Jean Giraud.
- “Never pretend to be a unicorn by sticking a plunger on your head.” – Martin Espada.
- “Sleep is like the unicorn – it is rumored to exist, but I doubt I will see any.” – Dr. Seuss.
- “Everyone says social media is a unicorn, but maybe it’s just a horse?” – Jay Baer.
- “Don’t you love it that Prince doesn’t use Twitter? Don’t you think he’s somewhere on a unicorn?” – Bruno Mars.
- “Rock bottom became a solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
Related : Starting Over Quotes
- “Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know.” – Pema Chödrön
- “As long as you’re still alive, you always have the chance to start again.” – Emily Acker
- “That last page turned is a perfect excuse to write a whole new book.” – Toni Sorenson
- “Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous in the end.” – Robin Sharma
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
- “There was no violence, no speed. It moved to the rhythm of an elder dance, putting all the rituals of the world to shame. Black, silver, gold and moon-opal, night and sea, fire, earth, air and water.” – Tanith Lee, ‘Black Unicorn’.
- “When God created the earth, He made a river which flowed from the Garden of Eden… then told Adam to name the animals… and the first animal he named was the unicorn. When the Lord heard the name Adam had spoken, he reached down and touched the tip of the single horn growing from the animal’s forehead. From that moment on, the unicorn was elevated above other beasts.” – Nancy Hathaway.
- “Today it is said that the unicorn never existed. However, it is marvelously clear that when the unicorn was first described and centuries later when the tapestries were woven, everyone believed in unicorns.” – Marianna Mayer, ‘The Unicorn And The Lake’.
- “Real magic can never be made by offering someone else’s liver. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back.” – Peter S. Beagle, ‘The Last Unicorn’.
Cute Unicorn Quotes
- “Of all the legendary animals of art, folklore and literature, the unicorn is the one with the greatest hold on our imaginations. Other fabulous beasts are clearly inventions, existing only in a mythical landscape of our own collective creation, but the unicorn strikes us as more than imaginary. It seems possible, even probable – a creature so likely that it ought to exist.” – Nancy Hathaway.
Related : Trust No One Quotes
- “Stand out, be kind and most importantly, unafraid to be yourself. Hey, isn’t a unicorn all of those things? That’s right, you’ll become one too, but remember – good things come to those who wait, so don’t be afraid to take a lazy day with that tub of ice cream. ” – Unknown.
- “Alice found herself a unicorn to have her back, and so will you!” – Unknown.
- “The last unicorn wasn’t really the last. And maybe she still isn’t.” – Laura Alden.
- “Unicorns don’t lose sleep over the opinions of little ponies.”– Unknown.
- “A unicorn is just a horse with a point of view.” – Ron Sexsmith.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Unicorn Quotes, Funny Unicorn Quotes, Positive Unicorn Quotes, Cute Unicorn Quotes, Unicorn Birthday Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Unicorn Quotes, Funny Unicorn Quotes, Positive Unicorn Quotes, Cute Unicorn Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!