In the worst case, you will see the true colors of your friends. it’s hard to say that you really know someone until you graduate.
If you are looking for True Colours Quotes, then browse through our collection of True Colours Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
40 True Colours Quotes
- “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb.
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” – Donna Roberts.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elizabeth Foley.
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” – Thomas J. Watson.
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” – Tennessee Williams.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell.
- “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” – Sarah Valdez.
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” – Maria Shriver.
- “No other version, no matter how perfect it is, would ever feel better than being your true self.” – Edmond Mbiaka.
- “I think success shows a person’s true colors.” – Freddie Prinze, Jr.
Related : Quotes For Coolers
10th True Colours Quotes
- “Early risers catch the world waking and see its true colors.” – Bernie Taupin.
- “Black is the color of night. White is the true color of death.” – Melissa de la Cruz.
- “Hatred is one of the poisons; like jaundice, it alters the true colors of things.” – Rae Foley.
- “Friends show their true colors in times of need; and not in times of happiness.” – Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann.
- “A rainbow is not afraid of showing its true colors because it knows it is beautiful inside and out.” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
- “The best leaders are the ones who show their true colors not during the banner years, but during times of struggle.” – Shawn Achor.
- “I enjoy vanity. But I can’t stick to any of that lifestyle for too long because, when its true colors come out, it’s empty, cold, and soulless.” – Michelle Rodriguez.
- “I have a visual sense for music. It has to stay true to a certain sense of period. I rely on a sense of colors and mood in my approach to the arrangement.” – Leon Redbone.
- “A hundred things are done today in the divine name of Youth, that if they showed their true colors would be seen by rights to belong rather to old age.” – Wyndham Lewis.
- “Our errors and failings are chinks in the heart’s armor through which our true colors can shine.” – Elizabeth Lesser.
Related : Trust The Process Quotes
20th True Colours Quotes
- “To see a man’s true colors, tell him you’re saving yourself for marriage. To see a woman’s true colors, tell her you’re poor.” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller.
- “There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing.” – Jennifer Aniston.
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” – Jim Henson.
- “In some cases, we first need to disappoint or enrage someone, or to break their heart, for them to finally show us their true colors.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
- “When someone shows you their true colors, trust your instincts, and don’t all of a sudden become colorblind.” – Christine E. Szymanski.
- “Don’t let your character change color with your environment. Find out who you are and let it stay its true color.” – Rachel Scott.
- “You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their lives.” – Ritu Ghatourey.
- “If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend, can you imagine?” – Megan Markle.
Related : Palm Sunday Quotes
30th True Colours Quotes
- “I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends.” – Reese Witherspoon.
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends.” – Jane Austen.
- “Friendship is the only cement that will hold the whole world together.” – Woodrow Wilson.
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down the wrong way.” – Arnold H. Glasgow.
- “Each friend represents a world in us. A world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anaïs Nin.
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust.
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer.
- “Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace.” – Christie Brinkley.
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” – Gina Barreca.
Related : Unbothered Quotes
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” – Unknown
Thanks for viewing this collection of True Colours Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of True Colours Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!