The fifth day of the week is Thursday. You’re getting closer to the weekend. Of course, you have to be more enthusiastic about work or school so that time passes quickly. Thursday is actually not that special for some people. But, for those of you who were born on that day, Thursday can be very special.
Birthday can also describe who you are. Well, those of you born on Thursday have a personality that tends to see expansion and wealth in life. You are also able to get through the ups and downs of life better.
If you are looking for Happy Thankful Thursday Quotes, then browse through our collection of Happy Thankful Thursday Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
57 Happy Thankful Thursday Quotes
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how it will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.” – Everything Wayne Dyer
- “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!” – Unknown
- “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.” – Unknown
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
- “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” – Unknown
- “Today is the day you will start something new, I bet you can feel it in your bones right now.” – Unknown
- “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” – Byron Pulsifer.
- “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley.
- “Wednesday can only dream of becoming a Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
Related : Good Morning Quotes
- “I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens…to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm.” –Tracey Edmonds.
- “It’s Thursday afternoon, and we have sports.” – Melina Marchetta
- “Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
- “It’s Thursday, I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.” – Unknown
- “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” –Scott Allan
Motivational Thankful Thursday Quotes
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “I believe that when you bring forth the best there is within you, you lift yourself to greater and greater heights.” –Les Brown
- “Dear Thursday are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!” – Unknown
- “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
Related : Monday Quotes
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”- Stephen Covey
- “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.” – Unknown
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” – Kate Summers
- “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
- “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.” – Unknown
Thankful Thursday Quotes For Work
- “Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself, it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.” – Unknown
Related : Weekend Quotes
- “I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.” – April Winchell
- “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” – Bertolt Brecht
- “Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.” – Unknown
- “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
- “Today is a new day. Expect great things!” – Unknown
- “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.” – George Herbert
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Unknown
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Seuss
- “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” – Howie Mandel
- “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
Related : Social Work Quotes
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” – William Arthur Ward
- “The day is what you make it! so why not make it great one.” – Unknown
- “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
- “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.”- Dalai Lama
- “Life is like a moving river, and you can be at the mercy of the river if you don’t take action to steer yourself in a predetermined direction.” – Mahesh Jethmalani
- “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” – Byron Pulsifer
Inspirational Thankful Thursday Quotes
- “Motivation is the energy to act.” –Unknown
- “It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.” –Unknown
- “Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing it Thursday.” –Unknown
Related : Motivational Quotes For Work
- “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.” – Douglas Adams
- “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” –Calvin K. Lee
- “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” – Brenden Dilley
- “Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Unknown
- “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
Thanks for viewing this collection of Happy Thankful Thursday Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Happy Thankful Thursday Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!