The sun and the moon have been around for so long and they light up the sky alternately, the sun and the moon create a beautiful scene that can bring serenity, peace, certainty. Just like the sun and the moon, humans have both dark and light sides in their lives, even though the moon is on the dark side, they still show off their beauty.
If you are looking for Sun And Moon Quotes, then browse through our collection of Sun And Moon Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
35 Best Sun And Moon Quotes
- “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” – R. Tolkien.
- “When you look at the stars and the galaxy, you feel that you are not just from any particular piece of land, but from the solar system.” – Kalpana Chawla.
- “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” – George Carlin.
- “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that looks down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.” – Sojourner Truth.
- “Shoot for the Moon – even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.” – Les Brown.
- “I feel like the Moon is a very beautiful woman. She’s in control.” – Ravyn Lenae.
- “We are all like the bright Moon; we still have our darker side.” – Khalil Gibran.
- “The Moon is a friend for the lonesome to talk to.” – Carl Sandburg.
- “As we arise each morning, let us determine to respond with love and kindness to whatever might come our way.” – Thomas S. Monson.
- “Find something to remember in these sun and moon quotes.” – Unknown
Related : Fairy Quotes
- “To know you are there is good enough.” – Unknown
- “Even if you fade, you can always rise again.” – Unknown
Sun And Moon Quotes For Best Friend
- “Two lovers who are always in a chase.” – Unknown
- “Would you rather be someone’s sun or moon?” – Unknown
- “Each has its own purpose and role.” – Unknown
- “Cherish those special times.” – Unknown
- “How do you understand this quote?” – Unknown
- “When we are looking at the moon, we see the purest reflection of our own beauty and magic, which is why we love the moon so much.” – Debasish Mridha MD.
- “The Moon is always there. A half blink of shadow, a crescent of an eyelash, opulent in fullness, spellbound in nothingness, and a friend.” – Carolyn Riker, ‘Blue Clouds: A Collection Of Soul’s Creative Intelligence’.
- “Measure a man’s worth by his actions alone. For the devil also promises the Moon!” – Avijeet Das.
Related : Complaints Quotes
- “The moon is alive because of the darkness – how could we ever be afraid of something that gives the stars a home?” – Laura Chouette.
Moon Quotes About Life
- “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So, if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King.
- “Morning drew on apace. The air became sharper and piercing, as its first dull hue: the death of night, rather than the birth of day: glimmered faintly in the sky.” – Charles Dickens
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden.
- “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” – R. Tolkien, ‘The Lord Of The Rings’.
- “Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.” – Nandina Morris.
- “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo.
- “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West.
- “Sunshine is a welcome thing. It brings a lot of brightness.” – Jimmie Davis.
Sun And Moon Quotes For Instagram
- “You have to walk through the darkness in order to find the light.” – Unknown
Related : Miscarriage Quotes
- “If the Moon smiled, she would resemble you. You leave the same impression of something beautiful, but annihilating.” – Sylvia Plath.
- “And he beholds the moon; like a rounded fragment of ice filled with motionless light.” – Gustave Flaubert.
- “Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The Moon does it all the time.” – Scott Stabile.
- “Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” – Mark Twain.
- “The Moon is at her full, and riding high, Floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky Are all asleep tonight.” – William C. Bryant.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Best Sun And Moon Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Best Sun And Moon Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!