Their strong mother taught you to be yourself and go after what you want. Without them, you would not be where you are today. The Strong Mom Quotes below are for all the moms out there.
If you are looking for Strong Mom Quotes, then browse through our collection of Strong Mom Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Strong Mom Quotes
- “When it all feels too hard, just remember who you’re doing it for.” –
- “Don’t pity me because I am a single mom. Respect me for having the courage to do it alone, the strength to never give up, and the love to put my child’s needs before my own.” –
- “A mother’s love will push you to the edge of the ocean while holding you above it. Her fearless strength keeps the wind in your sails.” – Henrik Ibsen.
- “I don’t need a knight in shining armor when my mother has given me her strength.” –
- “Nobody loves you like your mom. She’s your best friend, your most honest critic, and your biggest fan all rolled into one.” – Kelly Roper.
- “The highest compliment I could receive is that I’ve turned into my mother. I can only hope!” –
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” – J. O’Rourke.
- “Being a single mother is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears, but also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.” –
- “To all mothers in every circumstance, including those who struggle, I say, ‘Be peaceful. Believe in God and yourself. You are doing better than you think you are.’” – Jeffrey R.
- “Strong mothers raise strong daughters.” – Jessica A. Lane.
Related : Toxic Relationship Quote
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” – Salma Bucker.
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s leaves its own mark…To have been loved so deeply… Will give us some protection forever.” – K. Rowling.
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colours of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – Linda Wooten.
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” – Washington Irving.
- “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” – Jane Sellman.
- “Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease.” – Lisa Alther.
- “Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner.
- “Most people’s mothers are the most influential person in their life. But my mother survived the camps, and she was very strong. She made me strong, but she wanted me to be strong. That’s more important.” – Diane von Furstenberg.
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm.
Related : Ted Lasso Quotes
- “You do the best you can, even when you think you can’t. And that dear mama is not failing. You are amazing.” –
- “To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.” –
- “Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your kids.” –
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” –
- “Of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you.” – Unknown.
- “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” – President Barack Obama.
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary — it’s an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner.
- “Just when you think you know love, something little comes along and reminds you just how big it is.” – Unknown
Inspirational Strong Mom Quotes
- “I gave your life, but really, you gave me mine.” – Mothers everywhere.
Related : Nipsey Hussle Quotes
- “Even on the days, you feel like you are failing, look around. Your child’s smile will bring you right back up.” –
- “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” –
- “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among ten children and each child still have all her love.” –
- “A mother continues to labour long after the baby is born.” – Lisa Jo Baker.
- “Being a mother has been the most challenging and the most rewarding position I will ever hold.” – Cathy Shaffer.
- “There is no way to be the perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill.
- “Motherhood…is an act of infinite optimism.” – Gilda Radner.
- “Children don’t ask to be born. It is a choice we make to bring them into this world. That is why we change and rearrange our lives for them.” –
- “It takes someone really brave to be a mama, someone strong to raise a child, and someone special to love someone more than herself.” –
- “Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections.” – Mary Organizes.
Related : Sad Breakup Quotes
- “Men are what their mothers made them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “All mothers are working mothers.” –
- “The most powerful thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” –
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac.
- “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – Sarah Josepha Hale.
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.” – Benjamin Spock.
- “Mothers are a special gift sent from God above. They bless us with their nurturing and fill us with their love.” – Faye Diane Kilday.
- “I need you; I need you here, I need you now. I cannot do this alone. I need my Mommy, and dammit, I don’t care who knows it.” – Gilmore Girls.
- “It takes a strong woman to be a mom and an even stronger one to be my mom!” –
Related : John Wayne Quotes
- “It doesn’t matter how old you get. Your mother’s fierce love is always going to be there to hold you up.” – Unknown
Thanks for viewing this collection of Strong Mom Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Strong Mom Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!