Snow crystals appear when water vapor in the air turns directly into ice without first turning into liquid water. Snowflakes are a great source of inspiration, as they have a distinctive spark, making them a fan favorite and incredibly beautiful.
If you are looking for Snowflake Quotes, then browse through our collection of Snowflake Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Snowflake Quotes And Sayings
- “Forests, lakes, and rivers, clouds and winds, stars and flowers, stupendous glaciers and crystal snowflakes – every form of animate or inanimate existence, leaves its impress upon the soul of man.” – Orison Swett Marden.
- “I was watching souls going down into the abyss as thick and fast as snowflakes falling in the winter mist.” – Benedict Joseph Labre.
- “Snowflakes, leaves, humans, plants, raindrops, stars, molecules, microscopic entities all come in communities. The singular cannot in reality exist.” – Paula Gunn Allen.
- “Her touch was as soft as a snowflake falling onto my skin.” – Jennifer Estep.
- “Lives are snowflakes – forming patterns we have seen before, as like one another as peas in a pod, but still unique.” – Neil Gaiman.
- “Don’t complain about the snow on your neighbor’s roof when your own doorstep is unclean.” –
- “We writers – we’re the snowflakes of the literary world. We each have our own shape.” – Alice Walker.
- “What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” – John Steinbeck.
- “I wish I could press snowflakes in a book like flowers.” – James Schuyler.
- “Everyone of you has a health that is unique and totally different from everybody else. Completely! Because we… are all like snowflakes.” – Lewis Black.
Related : Cactus Quotes
- “Every snowflake is unique, yet they are each perfect.” – Donald L. Hicks.
- “A flame may love a snowflake, but they can never be together without each harming the other.” – Chris Colfer.
- “She was spirit and presence, as rare and brilliant as snowflakes in sunlight, and he could not bring himself to harm her.” – Shana Abe.
Cute Snowflake Quotes
- “Please keep calling me a snowflake. I like being different than the next person. Every snowflake is unique.” – Ed Krassenstein.
- “My life is a crystal teardrop. There are snowflakes falling in the teardrop and little figures trudging in slow motion.” – Joan Baez.
- “The most delightful advantage of being bald—one can hear snowflakes.” – Daniels.
- “Love is like a snowflake, it can come to you in any shape or size, and from any direction.” – Jennifer LeBlanc.
- “Sunshine cannot bleach the snow, Nor time unmake what poets know. ” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “A snowflake is another beautifully ordered example of what simple, natural meteorological processes can produce.” – Lawrence M. Krauss.
- “Snow falling soundlessly in the middle of the night will always fill my heart with sweet clarity.” – Novala Takemoto.
Related : People Come And Go Quotes
- “Good friends are like snowflakes—all different and all beautiful.” –
- “The snowflake charm, be as unique as a snowflake: embrace all your dimensions.” – Viola Shipman.
- “Words have always swirled around me like snowflakes-each one delicate and different, each one melting untouched in my hands.” – Sharon M. Draper.
- “It’s so fascinating to think about how each snowflake is completely individual – there are millions and millions of them, but each one is so unique.” – Kate Bush.
- “We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand… and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late.” – Marie Beynon Lyons Ray.
- “Whenever a snowflake leaves the sky, It turns and turns to say ‘Good-by! Good-by, dear clouds, so cool and gray!’ Then lightly travels on its way.” – Mary Mapes Dodge.
- “Breathin’ in snowflakes.” – Ed Sheeran.
- “In real life, couples bond and war over a million different things. The causes of divorce are like beautiful, unique snowflakes.” – Howard Mittelmark.
- “A snowflake is winter’s butterfly.” – Unknown
Snowflake Quotes For Instagram
- “Every avalanche begins with the movement of a single snowflake, and my hope is to move a snowflake.” – Thomas Frey.
Related : Alpha Male Quotes
- “Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.” – Sara Raasch.
- “They say that there can never be two snowflakes that are exactly alike, but has anyone checked lately?” – Terry Pratchett.
- “Snowflakes are snow angels blowing kisses from heaven.” –
- “Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood.” – Andy Goldsworthy.
- “No human being is the same; we are like snowflakes, none of us are the same but we are all COOL.” – Pharrell Williams.
- “You are ice and fire the touch of you burns my hands like snow.” – Amy Lowell.
- “I think snow is so evocative and has such a powerful atmosphere.” – Kate Bush.
- “Nothing is cheap and course, neither dew-drops nor snow-flakes.” – Henry David Thoreau.
- “A snow day literally and figuratively falls from the sky, unbidden, and seems like a thing of wonder.” – Susan Orlean.
- “As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.” – William Shakespeare.
Related : Meek Mill Quotes
- “When I no longer thrill to the first snow of the season, I’ll know I’m growing old.” – Lady Bird Johnson.
- “The very fact of snow is such an amazement.” – Roger Ebert.
- “Snowflakes are pretty patterns etched in water’s dreams.” – Anthony T. Hincks.
- “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.” – Markus Zusak.
- “Sadly, my socks are like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike.” – Graham Parker.
- “Silently, like thoughts that come and go, the snowflakes fall, each one a gem.” – William Hamilton Gibson.
- “With every falling flake, a unique spark of interest falls from heaven.” – Percy Miller.
Inspirational Snowflake Quotes
- “In life, no two days are the same for me. It’s like a snowflake.” – Bethenny Frankel.
- “The present never ages. Each moment is like a snowflake, unique, unspoiled, unrepeatable, and can be appreciated in its surprisingness.” – Gail Sheehy.
- “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snowflake.” – Francis Bacon.
Related : Sandra Cisneros Quotes
- “I do not wonder at a snowflake, a shell, a summer landscape, or the glory of the stars; but at the necessity of beauty under which the universe lies.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “Time- use it or lose it. Time, like a snowflake, disappears while we’re trying to decide what to do with it. The surest way to be late is to have plenty of time.” – Leo Kennedy.
- “Like snowflakes, the human pattern is never cast twice.” – Alice Childress.
- “You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
- “Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand.” – Henry David Thoreau.
- “Snowflakes are one of nature’s most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.” – Vesta M. Kelly.
- “Didn’t I realize that each of us is a sacred, unique snowflake of special unique specialness?” – Chuck Palahniuk.
- “The snowflake never needs to feel responsible for the avalanche.” – Stanislaw Jerzy Lec.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Snowflake Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Snowflake Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!