Snakes are reptiles with long bodies and no legs. Very inspiring snake quotes will help you through anything when the going gets tough and help you succeed in every aspect of life.
There are many species of snakes in the world. Most of them are deadly. But there are many lessons we can learn from snakes. So, the following snake quotes will not only educate you a little bit about snakes but also give you a life lesson.
If you’re looking for snake quotes, browse through the collection of inspiring snake quotes we’ve compiled from many sources on the internet.
70 Best Snake Quotes
- “No, snakes are no problem. I’d go to any country, anywhere, any snakes, not a problem.” – Steve Irwin.
- “Fear is a tyrant and a despot, more terrible than the rack, more potent than the snake.” – Edgar Wallace.
- “If there is a snake in the grass, you have to set the field on fire to draw it out.” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
- “To the unspoiled, even a snake bite is a loving kiss. But to the spoiled even a loving kiss is a snake bite.” – Mikhail Naimy.
- “Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.” –
- “I am like a snake who has already bitten. I retreat from a direct battle while knowing the slow effect of the poison.” – Anais Nin.
- “I have a paralyzing fear of snakes.” – Kate Upton.
- “He knows what you were born, not who you are.” – Nagini
- “I don’t need to bite to fight!” – Viper
- “I am the jungle’s eyes. I can see the past, and the future. It is I, Kaa, who witnessed the coming of man.” – Kaa
Related : Bore Quotes
- “Asssssssssssmodeusssss! Come with me, young foxie, I will show you eternity.” – Asmodeus
- “Hope is never a foolish thing, although others will tell you it is.”- Plithiver, ‘The Journey’.
- “Trust me, my pungent friend, you’ll get what’s coming to you. My life is but to serve you, my Lord.” – Jafar, ‘Aladdin’.
- “I knew it! I knew this would happen! I tried to warn you, but no, no, no, you wouldn’t listen. You just had to.” – Sir Hiss, ‘Robin Hood’
- “Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.” – Fields.
Short Snake Quotes
- “Snakes have no arms. That’s why they don’t wear vests.” – Steven Wright.
- “I’d rather meander through a pit of vipers than love one more person, but since I’m on the subject of snakes, we all know one, or are one.” – Donna Lynn Hope.
- “Well, yeah, you listen to a talking snake and there’s gonna be trouble.” – Mike Mignola.
- “What is with these guys? Where’s the thrill in watching snakes eat? I certainly didn’t thrill in watching humans eat.”– Patrick Jennings.
- “In addition, the body of a snake also resembles those marks with a stylus, brush, or pen that make up our letters.” – Boria Sax.
Related : Unbothered Quotes
- “Like a snake sheds its skin, we are capable of getting rid of assembled habits, creating space to call matters into question.” – Erik Pevernagie.
- “The snake stood up for evil in the Garden.” – Robert Frost.
- “Truth is as straight as an arrow, while a lie swivels like a snake.” – Suzy Kassem.
- “Every orchid or rose or lizard or snake is the work of a dedicated and skilled breeder. There are thousands of people, amateurs and professionals, who devote their lives to this business.” – Freeman Dyson.
- “The snake produces poison in its body to poison its enemies! But man is a strange snake; he produces poison in his mind to poison his fellow men!” – Mehmet Murat ildan.
- “The Snake in the fence is now inside the lungi.” – Sidin Vadukut.
- “I’m like a snake sleeping on a rock. I won’t bother you unless you poke a stick at me.” – Harlan Ellison.
- “When you see a snake, never mind where he came from.” – William Gurney Benham.
- “Snakes hide in grass, people behind their lies.” – Unknown
Snake Quotes For Instagram
- “I always wanted to be a snake. Every time I saw a snake on TV. I’d always say ‘Why not me?’” – Dane Cook.
Related : Funny Golf Quotes
- “Every great story seems to begin with a snake.” – Nicolas Cage.
- “Not all the snakes are poisonous and not all the poisons are deadly! Keep this in mind when bitten.” – Mehmet Murat İldan.
- “The snake grins through his fangs, admiring Eve’s playacting.” – David Mitchell.
- “I want to give up my bearings, slip out of who I am, shed everything, the way a snake discards old skin.” – Khaled Hosseini.
- “People get bitten. But I won’t.’ I found myself saying, ‘You will, you will. These snakes don’t know you find death inconceivable. They don’t know you’re young and strong and you think death applies to everyone but you. They will bite you and you will die.” – Don DeLillo
- “Snake’s poison is life to the snake; it is in relation to man that it means death.” – Rumi
- “What is with these guys? Where’s the thrill in watching snakes eat?I certainly didn’t thrill in watching humans eat.” – Patrick Jennings
- “No, snakes are no problem. I’d go to any country, anywhere, any snakes, not a problem.” – Steve Irwin
- “The snake kills by squeezing very slowly. This is how the civilized world slowly, slowly pushes into the forest and takes away the world that used to be.” – James Cameron
- “Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.” – Unknown
Related : Seductive Quotes
- “When the snake is in the house, one need not discuss the matter at length.” – Unknown
- “A man does not run among thorns for no reason; either he is chasing a snake or a snake is chasing him.” – Unknown
- “A snake deserves no pity.” – Unknown
- “A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.” – Unknown
- “Use your enemy’s hand to catch a snake.” – Unknown
- “If you want to kill a snake, chop off its head.” – Unknown
- “Look before you leap, For snakes among sweet flowers do creep.” – Unknown
- “If a rich man ate a snake, they would say it was because of his wisdom; if a poor man ate it, they would say it was because of his stupidity.” – Unknown
- “When you chop off a snake’s head all you are left with is a piece of rope.” – Unknown
Snake Quotes For Fake Friends
- “Snakes hide in grass, people behind their lies.” – Nopain
Related : Funny Good Morning Quotes
- “Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.” – Chanakya
- “Like the snake sheds its skin living for a while in another one, man strips himself from opinions gathered up until a certain age, developing others.”- Mariana Fulger
- “I am like a snake who has already bitten. I retreat from a direct battle while knowing the slow effect of the poison.” – Anais Nin
- “When you’ve been around a snake long enough, you learn how to crawl in the dirt.” – Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- “The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Every great story seems to begin with a snake.” – Nicolas Cage
- “A snake will always be a snake, even if you put a chain around its neck and try to make it walk upright.” – Lisa Alther
- “Any man who is attached to things of this world is one who lives in ignorance and is being consumed by the snakes of his own passions.”– Black Elk.
Snake Is Snake Quotes
- “When you’re a snake charmer, you’re gonna get bit.” – LaVar Ball.
- “Even snakes are afraid of snakes.” – Steven Wright.
Related : 21st Birthday Quotes
- “Before me a scholarly man, of European culture, head of a literary department in one of the great people who snake through the crowd, keep my head low.”- Julian Lennon
- “It was as if the room beyond the blast furnace was a tub and someone had turned the faucets on the cold and hot running snakes.” – Joe Hill, ‘Horns’.
- “We must enlist our own snake and strike like a cobra against their vitals with an attack on Washington.” – Robert E. Lee.
- “Not all the snakes are poisonous and not all the poisons are deadly! Keep this in mind “when bitten.”- Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “As the snake is separate from its slough, even so is the Spirit separate from the body.” – Ramakrishna
- “Snakes are sometimes perceived as evil, but they are also perceived as medicine. If you look at an ambulance, there’s the two snakes on the side of the ambulance. The caduceus, or the staff of Hermes, there’s the two snakes going up it, which means that the venom can also be healing.” – Nicolas Cage
- “The snake will always bite back.”- Jake Roberts
- “Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again.” – Gautama Buddha
- “When a woman teams up with a snake a moral storm threatens somewhere.” – Stacy Schiff
- “The snake produces poison in its body to poison its enemies! But man is a strange snake; he produces poison in his mind to poison his fellow men!”-Mehmet Murat ldan
Thanks for viewing this collection of Best Snake Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Best Snake Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!