Friends are people who listen to us. Friends are people who are honest with us. Friends are people who never restrain us, with reasons in the name of friendship itself. Having a small circle of friends means having few but very meaningful friends, always there for you and always supporting you.
If you are looking for Small Circle Quotes, then browse through our collection of Small Circle Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Positive Small Circle Quotes
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Peohler
- “Draw a circle around yourself – invite people in or keep them out. We are the creators of our social geometry. Calculate your volume.” – Unknown
- “Keep your circle small with positive minded individuals who only come to grow with you, and not to take advantage of you.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “An elusive, enigmatic aura will make people want to know more…Create such a power by hinting at something contradictory within you.” – Robert Greene
- “One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim.” – George Carlin
- “Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.” – Albert Einstein
- “Ah, how good it feels! The hand of an old friend.” – Longfellow.
- “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” – Mark Twain.
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus.
- “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” – Rowling
Related : Relatable Quotes
- “Friendship is not about whom you know the longest. It is about who came and never left.” – Paulo Coelho.
Small Circle Quotes For Whatsapp Status
- “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats.
- “Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Singing live is my favorite. When people sing along to your songs, the circle is complete.” – Hunter Hayes.
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” –
- “Let there be no purpose in friendship save the deepening of the spirit.” – Kahlil Gibran.
- “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving.
- “Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf.
- “Trust is hard to come by, that’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.” – Unknown
Related : Intention Quotes
Inspirational Small Circle Quotes
- “As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.” – Unknown
- “Make sure everybody in your “Boat” is rowing and not drilling holes when you’re not looking. Know your circle.” – Unknown
- “We were a very small circle of writers. Everybody brought to the table their own life experience.” – Howie Mandel
- “Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.” – African Proverb
- “Do good to your friends to keep them, to your enemies to win them.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.” – Indira Gandhi.
- “The wheel is come full circle.” –
- “An elusive, enigmatic aura will make people want to know more…Create such a power by hinting at something contradictory within you.” – Robert Greene.
- “Stay out of the loop, the club, the inner circle.” – Michael Leunig.
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow, but woe to him that is alone when he falleth, for he hath not another to help him up.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, The Bible.
Related : No Friends Quotes
- “To remove a fly from a friend’s forehead never use a hatchet.” – African Proverb.
- “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” – Sicilian Proverb.
- “A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb.
Small Circle For Instagram Captions
- “Stay out of the loop, the club, the inner circle.” – Michael Leunig
- “Less friends, less bullshit. Keep your circle small, and your beer cold.” – Unknown
- “My circle is so small when my phone rings I already know who is calling.” – Unknown
- “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.” – Sicilian Proverb
- “I’m sure it wouldn’t interest anybody outside of a small circle of friends.” – Phil Ochs
- “There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
- “Got a big dream, from a small town. Got a small circle, you’ll never get around.”- Lil Wayne
Related : Friends With Benefits Quotes
- “Know yourself; keep your circle tight. Keep your friends and your work circle tight.” – Rita Ora
- “There’s nothing like your best friends! Keep your circle small and cherish your friends forever.” – Unknown
- “Avoid teams at all cost. Keep your circle small. Never join a group that has a name.” – George Carlin
- “A small team of A-plus players can run circles around a giant team of B and C players.” – Steve Jobs
- “I got a small circle, I’m not with different crews. We walk the same path, but got on different shoes.” – Unknown
- “Singing live is my favorite. When people sing along to your songs, the circle is complete.” – Hunter Hayes
Thanks for viewing this collection of Small Circle Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Small Circle Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!
When you keep your circle small quotes?
Keep your circle small with positive minded individuals who only come to grow with you, and not to take advantage of you. – Edmond Mbiaka
Is good to be alone quotes?
I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.