Shadow is a space that is not exposed to light because it is protected by objects, black forms that appear behind objects that are exposed to light, images on mirrors, water, and so on, and forms (forms) that are not clear in the dark.
Shadows or shadows can also be interpreted as images in the mind, wishful thinking, fantasies, signs that something will happen. From there, gave rise to many shadow quotes. In life, shadows have various symbolic meanings.
If you are looking for Shadow Quotes, Self Shadow Quotes, Love Shadow Quotes, Funny Shadow Quotes, then browse through our collection of Shadow Quotes, Self Shadow Quotes, Love Shadow Quotes, Funny Shadow Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
50 Shadow Quotes for Instagram
- “So don’t be frightened, dear friend, if a sadness confronts you larger than any you have ever known, casting its shadow over all you do.” – Rainer Maria Rilke.
- “Events cast long shadows before. One such event would be a war. But how are shadows to be seen When total darkness fills the screen?” – Bertolt Brecht.
- “Capture a shadow, dance with the wind, stand in a rainbow, begin at the end.” – Mary Anne Radmacher.
- “Light is the shadow of god.” – Unknown
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Charles Swain.
- “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “My shadow serves as the friend I crave.” – Anna Akhmatova.
- “False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade.” –John Christian Bovee.
- “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “We never see others. Instead, we see only aspects of ourselves that fall over them. Shadows. Projections. Our associations.” – Chuck Palahniuk.
Related : Deadbeat Dad Quotes
- “When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” – Gautama Buddha.
- “The dearest friend on earth is but a mere shadow compared with Jesus Christ.” – Oswald Chambers.
- “The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow.” – George R. R. Martin
Light And Shadow Quotes
- “Life is a mixture of light and shadow, calm and storm, and it’s all good.” – Susan W. Krebs.
- “A luminous body will appear more brilliant in proportion as it is surrounded by deeper shadow.” – Leonardo da Vinci.
- “I like my shadow; it reminds me that I exist.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan.
- “Come back. Even as a shadow, even as a dream.” –
- “Perhaps a man’s character was like a tree, and his reputation like its shadow; the shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “Remember, you have no companions but your shadow.” – Genghis Khan.
- “Negotiations are a euphemism for capitulation if the shadow of power is not cast across the bargaining table.” – George P. Shultz.
Related : Best Jiraiya Quotes
- “Every life has death and every light has shadow. Be content to stand in the light and let the shadow fall where it will.” – Mary Stewart.
- “The shadows are only the darkest when the light is at its brightest.” – Glenn Beck.
- “May your feet ever walk in the light of two suns… and may the moonshadow never fall on you… ”- Robert Fanney.
- “A shadow on the wall, yet shadows can kill. And oftentimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – George R. R. Martin
- “Shadow is a color as light is, but less brilliant; light and shadow are only the relation of two tones.- Paul Cezanne.
- “The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.” – Michelangelo Buonarroti.
- “Our imagination flies – we are its shadow on the earth.” – Vladimir Nabokov.
- “Because you don’t notice the light without a bit of shadow. Everything has both dark and light. You have to play with it till you get it exactly right.” – Libba Bray.
Inspirational Cute Shadow Quotes
- “Oh Joy! For he was there: the huge Lion, shining white in the moonlight, with his huge black shadow underneath him.” – Lewis.
- “What would your good do if evil didn’t exist, and what would the earth look like if all the shadows disappeared?” – Mikhail Bulgakov.
Related : No Friends Quotes
- “Some illusions…are the shadows of great truths.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- “It’s part of what we call the Shadow, all the dark parts of us we can’t face. It’s the thing that, if we don’t deal with it, eventually poisons our lives.” – Michael Gruber.
- “The life of a human being is like a shadow.” – Old Latin Proverb.
- “An institution is the lengthened shadow of one man.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Poetry is the shadow cast by our streetlight imaginations.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti.
- “Turn and face the light, and all you see is brightness. Turn and face shadow, and all of life will appear before you.” – Stan Sudan.
- “I thought the most beautiful thing in the world must be shadow.” – Sylvia Plath.
- “But only he who, himself enlightened, is not afraid of shadows.” – Immanuel Kant
- “Don’t be afraid of the shadows, it only means there’s a light nearby.” – Amy Lee.
- “All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow.” – Leo Tolstoy.
Related : Alpha Female Quotes
- “Every man who walks the earth casts a shadow on the world. Some are thin and weak, others long and dark.” – George R. R. Martin.
- “Even the purest cast a black shadow.” – Kaitlyn Jones.
Best Shadow Quotes
- “If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light.” – Lady Gaga.
- “I think that light and shadow have exactly the same duality that exists between life and death.” – Manuel Alvarez Bravo.
- “Every man carries with him through life a mirror, as unique and impossible to get rid of as his shadow.” – Auden.
- “Befriend your shadow and life will be easier!” – Robert Jabert.
- “Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings – always darker, emptier, and simpler.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “A human being is only breath and shadow.” – Sophocles
- “Most abstract terms are shadows that conceal a void.” – Joseph Joubert.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Shadow Quotes, Self Shadow Quotes, Love Shadow Quotes, Funny Shadow Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Shadow Quotes, Self Shadow Quotes, Love Shadow Quotes, Funny Shadow Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!