People often suffer from a lack of self-confidence, self-confidence is closely related to success. To increase self-confidence you must understand who you are.
There are many ways to increase your self-confidence, one of them is by reading motivational quotes from famous figures. The following collection of Self-Worth Quotes can help you believe in yourself more.
If you are looking for Self-Worth Quotes, then browse through our collection of Self-Worth Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Self-Worth Quotes
- “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kayne West.
- “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X.
- “The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.” – Michelangelo.
- “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” – Alysia Harris.
- “Women must learn to find self- worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher.
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols.
- “Self- worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” – Julie Walters.
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck.
- “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein.
- “If you had to choose only two qualities to get you through times of change, the first should be a sense of self- worth and the second a sense of humor.” – Jennifer James.
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self- confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama.
Related : Frida Kahlo Quotes in English
Self-Worth Quotes For Instagram
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.” – T. Harv Eker.
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Self- talk reflects your innermost feelings.” – Dr. Asa Don Brown.
- “Every word, facial expression, gesture, or action on the part of a parent gives the child some message about self- worth. It is sad that so many parents don’t realize what messages they are sending.” – Virginia Satir.
- “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” – Elizabeth Gilbert.
- “The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self- worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.” – Soledad O’Brien.
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- “One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox.
- “Love yourself and be awake – today, tomorrow, always. First establish yourself in the way, then teach others, and so defeat sorrow.” – Gautama Buddha.
- “Self- love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self- neglecting.” – William Shakespeare.
- “We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.” – Roderick Thorp.
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck.
- “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.” – Orison Swett Marden.
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein.
Related : C.S. Lewis Quotes
Short Quotes About Self-Worth
- “Low self- esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz.
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain.
- “Never settle for anything less than your best.” – Brian Tracy.
- “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Self- worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer.
- “Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget.” – Mandy Hale.
- “Never settle for anything less than you want.” – PJ Harvey.
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary.
- “Think highly of yourself because the world takes you at your own estimate.” – Kurt Hahn.
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” – Mark Twain.
- “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” – Les Brown.
- “Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame- thrower.” – Bruce Feirstein.
- “Never settle for the path of least resistance.” – Lee Ann Womack.
- “Never settle for second when first is available.” – Lou Holtz.
Related : Malcolm X Quotes
Inspirational Quotes About Self-Worth
- “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown.
- “If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self- respect will you compel others to respect you.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- “Action is a high road to self- confidence and esteem. Where it is open, all energies flow toward it. It comes readily to most people, and its rewards are tangible.” – Bruce Lee.
- “I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.” – Charlotte Brontë.
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela.
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Unknown.
- “Don’t belittle yourself. Be big yourself.” – Corita Kent.
- “Self- pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.” – Helen Keller.
- “Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?” – Fanny Brice.
- “When you start to beat yourself up, remind yourself of how worthy you are of love.” – Demi Lovato.
Related : King Von Quotes
Thanks for viewing this collection of Self-Worth Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Self-Worth Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!
What is the best quotes for self?
The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away. – Alysia Harris.
What is a self love quote?
If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self- respect will you compel others to respect you. – Fyodor Dostoevsky.