Saturday is a day that many people like, you can use the weekend to forget about work at the office and do activities that you like. Saturday Morning Quotes will encourage and inspire you to enjoy the best of this day.
If you are looking for Saturday Morning Quotes, Saturday Good Morning Quotes, Happy Saturday Morning Quotes, then browse through our collection of Saturday Morning Quotes, Saturday Good Morning Quotes, Happy Saturday Morning Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Saturday Morning Quotes
- “I used to go to a Gaelic class on a Saturday morning, but I never felt myself that I could speak it properly.” – Johann Lamont.
- “Unless it’s an emergency, don’t bother me after 6:00 p.m. and on weekends.” – Merv Griffin.
- “The thing that I miss more than anything is doing Saturday morning telly. It was the best, best, best three years.” – Declan Donnelly.
- “Old timers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful.” – Casey Stengel.
- “An early – morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau.
- “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.” – Bo Bennett.
- “We were pushing the boundaries a bit of Saturday morning telly and trying new things.” – Declan Donnelly.
- “Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.” – Marcus Samuelsson.
- “This weekend don’t think about Monday, it will come soon enough.” – Robert Rivers.
- “Oh, I just want what we all want: a comfortable couch, a nice beverage, a weekend of no distractions and a book that will stop time, lift me out of my quotidian existence and alter my thinking forever.” – Elizabeth Gilbert.
Related : Oh The Places You’Ll Go Quotes
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” – Derek Jeter.
- “I have great memories of my dad making an Ulster fry on a Saturday morning. They were legendary even though he couldn’t really cook.” – Dick Strawbridge.
Saturday Morning Quotes For Work
- “I still work weekends because I like it; I enjoy it. I just don’t care.” – Edgardo Osorio.
- “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” – Robert M. Gates.
- “Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.” – Zenna Schaffer.
- “I try to treat each evening and weekend as little slices of retirement because no one is guaranteed a lengthy one at the end of their career.” – Mike Hammar.
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks.
- “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.” – Rod Schmidt.
- “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.” – Zoe Saldana.
- “The weekend is a time for no’s – no alarm clock, no rushing, no urgent phone calls, no working nights!” – Catherine Pulsifer.
Related : Kitchen Quotes
- “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn Vos Savant.
- “Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good weekend.” – Unknown
- “They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
- “For a gut punch of nostalgia, consider that Saturday morning cartoons are now largely a thing of the past.” – Michael O’Rielly.
Inspirational Saturday Morning Quotes
- “If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home.” – Kate Summers.
- “I signed up for theater school on Saturdays, and I’d go for four – and – a – half hours every Saturday morning and learn about theater.” – Eric Johnson.
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh.
- “Being raised Muslim, we had to get up at the crack of dawn to pray. There was no sleeping in, no getting up Saturday morning to watch cartoons because there was no TV in the house. But you got up and you worked, cleaned the house.” – Malik Yoba.
- “We can draw lessons from the past, but we cannot live in it.” – Lyndon B. Johnson.
- “I take my daughter to the San Mateo farmers market every Saturday morning, and despite repeated advice to the contrary, I usually do it on an empty stomach. Bad mistake.” – Kenji Lopez – Alt.
Related : Inspiring Lil Baby Quotes
- “I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.” – Louise Hay.
- “Both my mum and dad were great readers, and we would go every Saturday morning to the library, and my sister and I had a library card when we could pass off something as a signature, and all of us would come with an armful of books.” – Geraldine Brooks.
- “Every Saturday morning when we are making breakfast, we twerk in the kitchen. It is so much fun.” – Tish Cyrus.
- “It is not enough to aim, you must hit.” – Italian Proverb.
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk.
- “My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.” – Robert Ripley.
Happy Saturday Morning Quotes
- “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson.
- “May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset.” – Irish Proverb.
- “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.” – Sachs.
- “There are 365 days and 52 weekends in a year. Even if you are short on time off, you can still take weekend getaways. Does that count as a vacation? Of course it does.” – Anita Kaltenbaugh.
Related : Charles Bukowski Love Quotes
- “You have to bring your trash to the dump every weekend. Something like three hours on Saturday morning, the entire town goes in. It is actually a very efficient place to do politics.” – Robby Mook.
- “Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.” – Richard Rorty.
- “Happy Saturday. Sprinkle a little love into someone’s heart today!” – Unknown“It’s Saturday, may it brings you lots of love and cheer.” – Unknown
- “Today is Saturday, which means that the only decision that you should be making is whether to have a bottle or a glass of wine.” – Unknown
- “Dear Saturday. I love you big time.” – Unknown
Thanks for viewing this collection of Saturday Morning Quotes, Saturday Good Morning Quotes, Happy Saturday Morning Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Saturday Morning Quotes, Saturday Good Morning Quotes, Happy Saturday Morning Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!