Sagittarius are born from November 22 to December 21. Sagittarius is an archer and has the element of fire. The Sagittarius character has a free and adventurous personality. Sagittarius have the ability to turn the most boring things into the most fun.
If you are looking for Sagittarius Quotes, then browse through our collection of Sagittarius Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
90 Best Sagittarius Quotes
- “I’m a Sagittarius. We need things done now.” – Christina Applegate.
- “Sagittarians can be gregarious and openminded. This placement makes them enthusiastic, supportive, and generous friends.” – Jessica Lanyadoo, ‘Astrology For Real Relationships’.
- “Sagittarius is more interested in contentment and joy than in material gain.” – Margarete Beim.
- “I don’t mind being called a weirdo. There are a lot of people in hip -hop who are probably never going to get what I do.” – Nicki Minaj.
- “I’m a Sagittarius, born in the year of the rat, all of which is basically meaningless to me.” – Kevin Brockmeier.
- “That’s the thing about Sagittarius: We seem larger than life and unapproachable on the outside. Few people will ask if we’re okay because we’re great entertainers.” – Alex Dimitrov, Dorothea Lasky, ‘Astro Poets: Your Guide to the Zodiac’.
- “Sagittarians are aliens disguised as humans.” – Ramana Pemmaraju.
- “I always make my dreams into goals.” – DJ Khaled.
- “I was in love with a Sagittarius, he blew my mind.” – Beyonce, ‘Signs’.
- “I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.” – Arthur C. Clarke.
Related : Love Quotes
Short Sagittarius Quotes
- “Don’t let anyone tell you what is right. Live, explore, and experiment.” – Unknown
- “Sagittarius may grow up, grow old. But they are always a wild child on the inside.” – Unknown
- “S.A.G.I.T.T.A.R.I.U.S: Spontaneous. Adventurous. Genuine. Intelligent. Tireless. Tactful. Alluring. Robust. Insightful. Upbeat. Sharp -witted.” – Unknown
- “A Sagittarius hardly holds grudges. If you ask one about it, they will tell you it’s old news. They’ve already moved on.” – Unknown
- “I’m a sarcastic person, and people don’t get my humor sometimes.” – Sarah Hyland.
- “Sagittarians are not normally sentimental, however, they can get really attached to a favorite sweater that has seen better days.” – Therrie Rosenvald
- “Anytime someone tells me that I can’t do something, I want to do it more.” – Taylor Swift.
- “They can be the sweetest person until you annoy them.” – Freeda Gillbert
- “I dress the way I want. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not.” – Britney Spears.
- “It is very unfair to judge anybody’s conduct, without an intimate knowledge of their situation.” – Jane Austen, ‘Emma’.
Related : Life Quotes
- “Sagittarius fall in love without thinking about the consequences.” – Unknown
- “A Sagittarius friend will take you to the best pizza in town and the wildest adventure in the world.” – Unknown
- “As forgiving as they are, Sagittarius doesn’t mind distancing themselves from people, so don’t test them.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” – Jane Austen.
Sagittarius Quotes For Instagram Bio
- “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” – Louisa May Alcott.
- “I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.” – Mark Twain, ‘The Innocents Abroad’.
- “Before taking final leave of me, my instructor inquired concerning my physical strength, and I was able to inform him that I hadn’t any.” – Mark Twain, ‘Taming The Bicycle’.
- “Love is a flower that grows in any soil, works its sweet miracles undaunted by autumn frost or winter snow, blooming fair and fragrant all the year, and blessing those who give and those who receive.” – Louisa May Alcott.
- “People suit their star sign. If someone is annoying me over and over, and I know they’re a Sagittarius, say, I’m more likely to forgive them. It comes down to my need for structure as a way of finding my bearings with people.” – Jessie Cave.
- “Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.” – Mark Twain.
Related : Inspirational Quotes For Women
- “I said there was a society of men among us, bred up from their youth in the art of proving by words multiplied for the purpose, that white is black, and black is white, according as they are paid. To this society all the rest of the people are as slaves.” – Jonathan Swift.
- “We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.” – Louisa May Alcott.
- “Sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them.” – Jane Austen, ‘Sense And Sensibility’.
- “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” – Emily Dickinson.
- It seems to me that in the matter of intellect the ant must be a strangely overrated bird. During the many summers, now, I have watched him, when I ought to have been in better business, and I have not yet come across a living ant that seemed to have any more sense than a dead one.” – Mark Twain, ‘A Tramp Abroad’.
- “It is likewise to be observed that this society hath a peculiar chant and jargon of their own, that no other mortal can understand, and wherein all their laws are written, which they take special care to multiply.” – Jonathan Swift
- “I think of love, and you, and my heart grows full and warm, and my breath stands still… I can feel a sunshine stealing into my soul and making it all summer, and every thorn, a rose.” – Emily Dickinson.
- “The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.” – Louisa May Alcott.
Sagittarius Quotes For Today
- “The greatest evils in the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks” – S. Lewis.
- “I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it begins to shine.” – Emily Dickinson.
Related : Lash Quotes
- “Look into your own heart because who looks outside, dreams, but who looks inside awakes.” – Jane Austen.
- “When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.” – Jonathan Swift.
- “One step at a time is all it takes to get you there.” – Emily Dickinson.
- “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” – S. Lewis.
- “The fact that he usually adds insult to injury when he tries to fix it also escapes him. Don’t judge him too harshly. He means well.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
- “Sagittarius represents the quest for spiritual enlightenment and the celebration of different religious traditions. Refocus your quest by experiencing a devotional ceremony at your chosen place of worship. Meditate in a Buddhist temple, pray in a mosque, sing a hymn in a church pew, or chant in front of a Hindu shrine.” – Constance Stellas, ‘The Little Book Of Self -Care For Sagittarius’.
- “Two Archers, shooting pointed arrows of truth into each other, can ignite some blazing fires.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Love Signs’.
- “Sagittarians with natal afflictions to the birth planets can have, instead, a morbid fear of animals, but it doesn’t happen often. Ordinarily, people born under Jupiter’s influence fear nothing. The typical Sagittarian is attracted to danger -in sports and in his job or his hobby.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
- “Sagittarius has so much on his mind, from past adventures, to future plans and reflections on life. Keep a journal to chronicle all of these thoughts and memories.” – Constance Stellas, ‘The Little Book Of Self -Care For Sagittarius’.
- “Most archers sincerely try to cheer you up. At least, that’s what they start out to do, but sometimes it falls a little short of the good intention.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
Related : Thankful Thursday Quotes
- “But Sag is one of those perplexing signs of duality, and so there’s always something contradictory in their natures;” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Love Signs’.
- “The archer will walk up to you, give you a hearty slap on the back and a wide, friendly grin. Then he’ll greet you with a remark like, ‘How the heck do you manage to look so young when you’re as old as you are?’” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
Inspirational Quotes For Sagittarius
- “Sagittarius is motivated by the energy and excitement of his surroundings. While others might get by with a quick crossing out of a completed task, Sagittarius needs something with a bit more panache to celebrate the small victories—or get in the zone for a new project.” – Constance Stellas, ‘The Little Book Of Self -Care For Sagittarius’.
- “Sagittarians make interesting psychiatrists, whether amateur or professional, when their tactless speech is tempered by a more tactful Moon Sign or Ascendent, such as Libra or Pisces.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Love Signs’.
- “After he’s carefully explained his verbal goofs and got you feeling all better again, he’ll go on his merry way, whistling a tune from the latest Broadway show.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
- “Pitfalls for Sag self -care fall mainly around his habit of procrastination. He gets involved in the next adventure or trip, while putting off focusing long enough beforehand on his self -care requirements to see that taking good care of his body, and mind, will only enhance the pleasure of traveling.” – Constance Stellas, ‘The Little Book Of Self -Care For Sagittarius’.
- “Some Archers are frisky and playful, some are serious and studious. Some are quiet and reflective, quite nearly as “owlish” as Capricorns. The majority of Sagittarians, however, are happy -go -lucky people who adore playing practical jokes and who haven’t a worry or a fear to their names.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Love Signs’.
- “If one of the two Sagittarians involved in this 1 -1 association does have such a heavy Aries influence in his (or her) horoscope, it would be beneficial if the other had a Capricorn or Pisces influence in the horoscope.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Love Signs’.
- “What is on the archer’s mind and heart is almost instantly on his lips. He’s as frank and earnest as a six -year -old. You can take that old advice.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
- “Jupiter, Sagittarius’s ruling planet, is linked to the love of things a bit indulgent and luxurious, including silky, plush fabrics. Restore your Jupiter roots with the most luxe of all textiles: velvet!” – Constance Stellas, ‘The Little Book Of Self -Care For Sagittarius’.
Related : True Colours Quotes
- “I actually hate receiving gifts, it makes me very uncomfortable for some reason.” – Chrissy Teigen.
- “It’s easy to do nothing, but your heart breaks a little more every time you do.” – Mark Ruffalo.
- “When we live our lives everyday, we’re met by opportunities, and most of us don’t even recognize them.” – Scarlett Johansson.
- “If you do not have courage, you may not have the opportunity to use any of your other virtues.” – Samuel L. Jackson.
- “I’ve been the archer. I’ve been the prey / Who could ever leave me, darling? / But who could stay?” – Taylor Swift, “The Archer”
- “Half man, half mammal, my sign is a Sag.” – Jay Z, “Already Home”
- “I was in love with a Sagittarius, he blew my mind.” – Beyoncé, “Signs”
- “Rockin’ ice grills like some serious b*tches / It’s the Barbie and the baddest, Sagittarius b*tches.” – Trina, “BAPS”
Other Sagittarius Quotes
- “You should know / Freedom lives right within you.” – Xan Griffin, “Sagittarius”
- “Is that you, Ms. Sagittarius? / Tell me what a Sagittarius do.” – Future, “Neva Missa Lost”
Related : Toxic Family Quotes
- “I’m just a Sagittarius and we’re kind of spontaneous / So let’s head out to Vegas and find an Elvis to marry us.” – Andy Grammer, “Blame It on the Stars”
- “I’m a cheetah, not a zebra / Better run faster, I’ma eat ya / Sagittarius, not a Libra.” – Miley Cyrus, “Sagittarius”
- “Considering this instinctive attitude, why shouldn’t these two take a chance together, and gamble that they’ll succeed in helping each other subdue their mutual vices, and magnify their mutual virtues?” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Love Signs’.
- “Sagittarians are normally restless. They hate to sit or stand still. The archer is physically conspicuous, if only through his obvious confidence and his disregard for conventional behavior.” – Linda Goodman, ‘Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs’.
- “It’s a fine line of doing what’s good for your life and what your parents want you to do, but also following your dreams.” – Kaley Cuoco.
- “Success doesn’t necessarily mean happiness.” – Ben Stiller.
- “I regret things all the time. I’ve never regretted not saying something. I’ve only regretted saying something.” – Chrissy Teigen.
- “When you have to fight for the things you love, you have to measure the value of those things in ways you may not in any other way.” – Mark Ruffalo.
- “It’s important for people to figure out their own lives before involving someone else – to gauge where you are and work on your own issues.” – Scarlett Johansson.
- “Everybody likes an extraordinary person or likes to think that they would be great with a superpower in an ordinary world.” – Samuel L. Jackson.
Related : Hank Aaron Quotes
- “Don’t tell me what was said about me. Tell me why they were so comfortable to say it to you.” – Jay -Z.
- “Horseback riding is my passion. Other than work. People can’t imagine me getting dirty, but that’s what I love about it.” – Kaley Cuoco.
- “Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don’t play their game!” – Ben Stiller.
- “We are human. Some days are harder than others. One day something will upset me more than it would have the day before.” – Chrissy Teigen.
- “I don’t understand how people can take a gentle, loving life and treat it with such cruelty.” – Mark Ruffalo.
- “I’m just a big believer in ‘you must love yourself before you can love anybody else,’ and I think for me that breeds the most inspired relationships.” – Scarlett Johansson.
- “The best advice that was given to me was that I had to be 10 times smarter, braver and more polite to be equal. So I did.” – Samuel L. Jackson.
- “A wise man told me don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who.” – Jay -Z.
- “I’m hoping one day to open my own shelter. I would be the person with the three -legged dog. I just love animals more than people; I really do.” – Kaley Cuoco.
- “I’m pretty sure there’s a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.” – Ben Stiller.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Best Sagittarius Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Best Sagittarius Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!