Being a real man is about how you carry out your responsibilities, make a positive impact, and stand firm. A real man will also always keep his promises to everyone and treat women well, instead of hurting and demeaning them.
If you are looking for Real Man Quotes, then browse through our collection of Real Man Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
84 Best Real Man Quotes
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine.
- “A real man can use power, rather than let power use him.” – Moffat Machingura.
- “A real man makes his own luck.”– James Cameron.
- “Being a good actor isn’t easy. Being a man is even harder. I want to be both before I’m done.” – James Dean.
- “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.” – Robert Jordan.
- “A real man is one who fears the death of his heart, not of his body.” – Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya.
- “A real man ain’t a coward, he stands by what he says, admits his faults, and corrects his mistakes.” – Kiki Strack.
- “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.” – Marcus Aurelius.
- “It takes a real man to make a true confession.” – Charles Studd
- “The stronger a man is, the more gentle he can afford to be.” – Elbert Hubbard.
Related : Funny Good Morning Quotes
10th Real Man Quotes
- “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.” ― Marcus Aurelius.
- “You take that walk from the dressing room to the ring and that’s when the real man comes out. Then you climb up those four stairs and into the ring. Then finally, you can’t wait for the bell to ring.” – Gerry Cooney.
- “A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “Being a male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of choice.” – Edwin Louis Cole.
- “A man knows his limits, but a real man can overcome them.” – Travis Martin.
- “I don’t think a man has to go around shouting and play-acting to prove he is something. And a real man don’t go around putting other guys down, trampling their feelings in the dirt, making out they’re nothing.” – Joe Frazier.
- “If you’re a man, you don’t cry about it, you take life, the ups and downs; if you’re a real man you never go down, you just stay up!” – Ric Flair.
- “To have done no man a wrong, to walk and live, unseduced, within arms length of what is not your own, with nothing between your desire and its gratification but the invisible law of rectitude, this is to be a man.” – Horace Mann.
- “The fact is I have lost a fight, and I accept the loss from Allah. That’s the way a real fighter and a real man goes out.” – Naseem Hamed.
- “You have to have a bunch of dimensions of yourself. You have to be able to adapt in this world. You can’t be a nice guy living in a world of savages.”– Mike Tyson.
Related : You Are Enough Quotes
20th Real Man Quotes
- “This is the test of your manhood: how much is there left in you after you have lost everything outside of yourself?”– Orison Swett Marden.
- “There is but one thing of real value – to cultivate truth and justice, and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men.” ― Marcus Aurelius.
- “You can’t relate to a superhero, to a superman, but you can identify with a real man who in times of crisis draws forth some extraordinary quality from within himself and triumphs but only after a struggle.” – Timothy Dalton.
- “Real men don’t dance to other people’s tune, instead, they play for others to dance.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson.
- “The real man is one who always finds excuses for others, but never excuses himself.” ― Henry Ward Beecher.
- “Part of being a man is learning to take responsibility for your successes and for your failures. You can’t go blaming others or being jealous. Seeing somebody else’s success as your failure is a cancerous way to live.” – Kevin Bacon.
- “Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.” – Chuck Norris.
- “Because there is very little honor left in American life, there is a certain built-in tendency to destroy masculinity in American men.” – Norman Mailer.
- “A man’s got to have a code, a creed to live by, no matter his job.” – John Wayne.
- “You have to be a man before you can be a gentleman.” – John Wayne.
Related : Self Harm Quotes
30th Real Man Quotes
- “I live, like every real man, in my work.” – Max Frisch.
- “A real man has no tougher judge than himself.” ― James Grippando.
- “He understood well enough how a man with a choice between pride and responsibility will almost always choose pride – if responsibility robs him of his manhood.” – Stephen King.
- “Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.” – Marcus Aurelius.
- “A man’s ledger does not tell what he is, or what he is worth. Count what is in man, not what is on him, if you would know what he is worth – whether rich or poor.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
- “Boys will break your heart. Real men will pick up the pieces.” – Drake
- “A REAL man, the kind of man a woman wants to give her life to, is one who will respect her dignity, who will honor her like the valuable treasure she is. A REAL man will not attempt to rip her precious pearl from its protective shell or persuade her with charm to give away her treasure prematurely, but he will wait patiently until she willingly gives him the prize of her heart. A REAL man will cherish and care for that prize forever.” – Leslie Ludy
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” – Thomas Paine
- “But remember what drives a man; real men do what they have to do to make sure their people are taken care of, clothed, housed, and reasonably satisfied, and if they’re doing anything less than that, they’re not men.” – Steve Harvey
- “Men have an important role to play in sending out the message that real men do not hurt or abuse their partners.” – Ian Somerhalder
Related : Petty Quotes
40th Real Man Quotes
- “Stand true to your calling to be a man. Real women will always be relieved and grateful when men are willing to be men” – Elisabeth Elliot
- “A real man’s weapon is his mind.” – Rick Riordan
- “The real man is one who always finds excuses for others, but never excuses himself.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “I come from a long-ago era where men could be men and stereotypical humor didn’t offend anybody.” – Rush Limbaugh
- “It takes a strong man to accept somebody else’s children and step up to the plate another man left on the table.” – Ray Johnson
- “If another girl ever steals your man, there’s no better revenge than letting her keep him. REAL MEN CAN’T BE STOLEN.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “A real man wouldn’t lay a finger on a woman. He treats his partner with respect, love, and support. Men are physically stronger and have no place abusing that power. Everyone has problems, and arguments happen, but that’s when a real man uses his intelligence to talk it out.” – Matt Lanter
- “My dad, Frank Addison Albini, was a terrific shot with a rifle and had generally excellent hunting skills. While my dad loved hunting and fishing, he didnt romanticize them. He was filling the freezer, not intellectualizing some caveman impulse or proving his worth as a real man.” – Steve Albini
- “Sting’s my ideal man because he’s a real man.” – Alexander McQueen
- “Would a real man get caught eating a twinkie?” – Andy Rooney
Related : Mermaid Quotes
50th Real Man Quotes
- “My biggest satisfaction is always when I make something beautiful and well-done that I can see on a real man or woman – not only in the glossy magazines.” – Frida Giannini
- “Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.” – John F. Kennedy
- “A man who brags about satisfying 30 women is immature. A real man is one who can satisfy the same woman for 30 years.” – Tony Evans
- “You can’t relate to a superhero, to a superman, but you can identify with a real man who in times of crisis draws forth some extraordinary quality from within himself and triumphs but only after a struggle.” – Timothy Dalton
- “In every real man, a child is hidden that wants to play.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “A true man hates no one.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Remember those black-and-white films with Frank Sinatra? Those guys looked like men and they were only 27! Listen to Otis Redding singing ‘Try A Little Tenderness’. That was a man who understood what a man has to know in the world. Show me a real man now! Where are they?” – Chrissie Hynde
- “Real men don’t dance to other people’s tune, instead, they play for others to dance.” – Michael Bassey
- “Real men don’t conform to the beliefs of others, even when society has concluded on what is good and true, but maintain the integrity of their own mind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Real men despise battle, but will never run from it.” – George Washington
Related : Coolness Quotes
60th Real Man Quotes
- “I have my own peculiar yardstick for measuring a man: Does he have the courage to cry in a moment of grief? Does he have the compassion not to hunt an animal? In his relationship with a woman, is he gentle? Real manliness is nurtured in kindness and gentleness, which I associate with intelligence, comprehension, tolerance, justice, education, and high mortality. If only men realized how easy it is to open a woman’s heart with kindness, and how many women close their hearts to the assaults of the Don Juans.” – Sophia Loren
- “Let men see, let them know, a real man, who lives as he was meant to live.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “If you want to be a real human being – a real woman, a real man – you cannot tolerate things which put you to indignation, to outrage. You must stand up. I always say to people, ‘Look around; look at what makes you unhappy, what makes you furious, and then engage yourself in some action.’” – Stephane Hessel
- “A man should be able to hear, and to bear, the worst that could be said of him.” – Saul Bellow
- “People who say real men don’t wear pink obviously don’t know any real men!” – Scott Disick
- “My Father taught me how to be a man – and not by instilling in me a sense of machismo or an agenda of dominance. He taught me that a real man doesn’t take, he gives; he doesn’t use force, he uses logic; doesn’t play the role of trouble-maker, but rather, trouble-shooter; and most importantly, a real man is defined by what’s in his heart, not his pants.” – Kevin Smith
- “A real man is he whose goodness is a part of himself.” – Mencius
- “A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” – Frank Abagnale
- “I came back from university thinking I knew all about politics and racism, not knowing my dad had been one of the youngest-serving Labour councilors in the town and had refused to work in South Africa years ago because of the situation there. And he’s never mentioned it – you just find out. That’s a real man to me. A sleeping lion.” – Johnny Vegas
- “Marlon Brando said any guy can become an actor. It takes a real man to quit.” – Clifton Davis
Related : Breakup Quotes
70th Real Man Quotes
- “A woman in the presence of a good man, a real man, loves being a woman. His strength allows her feminine heart to flourish. His pursuit draws out her beauty. And a man in the presence of a real woman loves being a man. Her beauty arouses him to play the man; it draws out his strength. She inspires him to be a hero.” – Stasi Eldredge
- “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.” – Robert Jordan
- “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Mario Puzo
- “Real men always have time for their woman. No matter what, even if hes busy he’ll find a way to make time for her.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Man is a real man, and can live and act manfully in this world, not in the strength of opinions, not according to what he thinks, but according to what he is .” – James Anthony Froude
- “Real men don’t buy girls-they protect them. We’re recruiting real men who have the courage to stand up against this issue.” – Demi Moore
- “A woman isn’t complete without a man. But where do you find a man – a real man – these days?” – Lauren Bacall
- “Tell me, do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Marlon Brando
- “All men like to think that they can do it alone, but a real man knows that there is no substitute for support, encouragement, or a pit crew.” – Tim Allen
- “A real man is one who fears the death of his heart, not of his body.” – Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya
Related : I Miss You Quotes
80th Real Man Quotes
- “You can’t be a real man if you don’t look out for your kids. They need you.” – Bill O’Reilly
- “Barbara Eden is the most beautiful girl in the world.” – Larry Hagman
- “I’m sick of very white teeth and lots of gymnasium practice. I’m bored, you know, send in the next one. I wanted a real man that I could believe was my brother, my father, you know, my next-door neighbor – a real person.” – Tim Roth
- “It’s a real man who can go out with a woman who’s taller than he is. That’s an alpha male right there.” – Miranda Hart
Thanks for viewing this collection of Real Man Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Real Man Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!