The month of Ramadan is the most awaited holy month for Muslims around the world. In the month of Ramadan, Muslims are required to fast for the whole month. The Ramadan Quotes below will encourage you to continue fasting and achieve victory.
If you are looking for Ramadan Quotes, then browse through our collection of Ramadan Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Ramadan Quotes
- “Ramadan is one of the doors of mercy flung wide open as an opportunity for soul cleansing.”— Ahmed Rehab.
- “Sometimes you don’t realize how special something is until you lose it. That’s how I feel about Ramadan every year.” – Omar Suleiman.
- “There’s a battle going on inside you in Ramadan, and for 30 days Allah gives you the power to win.”— Nouman Ali Khan.
- “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality.” – Barack Obama.
- “In Ramadan, you should eat less and think more.” – Tariq Ramadan.
- “It’s a tradition in Islamic society to issue pardons at the end of Ramadan.” – Hooman Majd.
- “Eat and drink until the white thread of day becomes distinct to you from the black thread (of the night). Then complete the fast until the sunset.” – Surah Al-Baqarah – 2:187.
- “O you who believe. Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you may learn God-consciousness and self-restraining fear.” – Surah Al-Baqarah – 2:183.
- “I look back and half of Ramadan is over in the blink of an eye. Before I know I will be saying that about my entire life.” – Nouman Ali Khan.
- “When Ramadan begins, the gates of paradise are opened.” – Muhammad Al-Bukhari.
Related : Jordan Peterson Quotes
- “Ramadan is, in its essence, a month of humanist spirituality.” – Tariq Ramadan.
- “Fasting is shield it will protect you from the hell-fire and prevent you from sins.” – Holy Prophet Muhammad.
- “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened and the gates of hell are closed and the devils are chained.” – Holy Prophet Muhammad.
- “When the month of Ramadan arrives, the door of mercy are opened.” – Holy Prophet Muhammad.
- “Ramadan is the month whose beginning is mercy, whose middle is forgiveness and whose end is freedom from fire.” – Holy Prophet Muhammad.
- “Whosoever recites only one ‘Ayat’ in Holy Ramadan, he will be awarded as if he had recited the full Qur’an in other months.” – Holy Prophet Muhammad.
- “Don’t give up on your dua (prayer). You don’t know where the response will come from or how many evils were averted from your path…” – Imam Suleiman Hani.
- “Even Laylat ul Qadr, the holiest night in Ramadan, drifts–its precise date is unknown.” – Willow Wilson.
- “God takes note of His creatures’ true intentions. The Lord favors a man who intends to fast during Ramadan over a man who fasts because he can’t find food to eat anyway.” – Orhan Pamuk.
- “To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” – Tariq Ramadan.
Related : Denzel Washington Quotes
- “The discipline of fasting breaks you out of the world’s routine.” – Jentezen Franklin.
- “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin.
- “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” – Ezra Taft Benson.
- “Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.” –
- “The people will remain upon goodness as long as they hasten to break their fast.” – Ibn Majah.
- “Fasting confirms our utter dependence upon God by finding in Him a source of sustenance beyond food.” – Dallas Willard.
- “Fasting is the first principle of medicine.” –
- “Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms.” – Tariq Ramadan.
- “Whoever Allah wishes to show goodness, he gives him understanding of the religion.” – Sahih Bukhari, Book 1.
- “Whosoever fasts in Ramadan and then follows it with fasting six days of Shawwal, it is as if he fasts forever.” – Sahih Bukhari, Book 6.
Related : Clarissa Pinkola Estes Quotes
- “Whoever stands (in the voluntary night prayer) in Laylat Al-Qadr out of faith and in hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.” – Sahih Bukhari.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Ramadan Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Ramadan Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!