Usually, people mark Palm Sunday by attending a parade, or going on vacation. However, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, people have had to hold more modest celebrations. This year.
If you are looking for Happy Palm Sunday Quotes, then browse through our collection of Happy Palm Sunday Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Happy Palm Sunday Quotes
- “No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.” – William Penn.
- “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” – Luke 19:38.
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17.
- “They took Palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting ‘Hosanna’. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Blessed is the King of Israel.” – John 12.13.
- “Jesus found a donkey and sat upon it, as Scripture says: Do not fear, city of Zion! See, your king is coming, sitting on the colt of a donkey!” – John 12:14.
- “And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.” – Psalm 35:9.
- “They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.” – Luke 24:2 – 3.
- “He exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms.” – Ephesians 1:20.
- “If just as we are, we would lay ourselves on the altar of service of Jesus Christ, there is no saying what Christ could do with us and through us.” – William Barclay.
- “But Palm Sunday tells us that…it is the cross that is the true tree of life.” – Pope Benedict XVI.
Related : Mermaid Quotes
- “Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, ‘Christ is risen,’ but ‘I shall rise.'” – Phillips Brooks.
Palm Sunday Quotes From The Bible
- “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.” – Ephesians 6:10
- “We love because he first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19
- “Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.” – 1 Timothy 1:15.
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:9.
- “I believe in one God, the first and great cause of goodness. I also believe in Jesus Christ, the rebirth of the world. I also believe in the Holy Ghost, the comforter.” – Daniel Morgan
- “It may well be that the world is denied miracle after miracle and triumph after triumph because we will not bring to Christ what we have and what we are.” – William Barclay
- “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.” – Ephesians 6:10.
- “This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”– Psalm 8.24.
- “With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.” – Acts 4:33
Related : Thinkful Thursday Quotes
- “Palm Sunday is like a glimpse of Easter. It’s a little bit joyful after being somber during Lent.” – Laura Gale.
Inspirational Palm Sunday Quotes
- “Lord, we lift up your name. With hearts full of praise; Be exalted, O Lord my God! Hosanna in the highest!” – Carl Tuttle.
- “Alleluia, how the people cheer and palm leaves rustle as the king draws near.” – John Beavis.
- “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.'” – Billy Graham.
- “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.” – Saint Augustine.
- “Ride on, ride on in majesty! In lowly pomp ride on to die; O Christ, thy triumphs now begin O’er captive death and conquered sin.” – Henry Hart Milman.
- “With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.” – Acts 4:33.
- “They quickly took their cloaks and spread them under him on the bare steps. Then they blew the trumpet and shouted, ‘Jehu is king!'” – 2 Kings 9:13.
Beautiful Palm Sunday Quotes
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- “And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross!” – Philippians 2:8
Related : Quotes For Coolers
- “They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.” – Luke 24:2 – 3
- “He exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms.” – Ephesians 1:20
- “Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!” – Psalm 31:24
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:9
Thanks for viewing this collection of Happy Palm Sunday Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Happy Palm Sunday Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!