Grandma or nana, is one of the most cherished and loved people in life. Grandma takes care and protects us without expecting anything in return.
If you are looking for Nana Quotes, then browse through our collection of Nana Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
34 Best Nana Quotes
- “You are the sun, Grandma, you are the sun in my life.”- Kitty Tsui.
- “If grandmas hadn’t existed, kids would have inevitably invented them.”- Arthur Kornhaber.
- “My grandmother was an unparalleled storyteller who gave me a preview of how life might turn out, and also fortified my empathy.”- Chris Ware.
- “My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn’t need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.”- Henny Youngman.
- “The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.”- Sam Levenson.
- “The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.”- Sam Levenson.
- “If God had intended us to follow recipes, He wouldn’t have given us grandmothers.”- Linda Henley.
- “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is.”- Ellen DeGeneres.
- “Don’t eat anything your grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.”- Michael Pollan.
- “Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old.”- Mary H. Waldrip.
Related : David Bowie Quotes
Granddaughter Quotes From Nana
- “I don’t intentionally spoil my grandkids. It’s just that correcting them often takes more energy than I have left.”- Gene Perret.
- “We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me.”- Phyllis Theroux.
- “There was so much fun going to the farm with grandma. In group with other family members, grandma lead the way.”- Lailah Gifty Akita.
- “Grandma, as I have seen in looking back, was the decider of my fate. She shaped my life, without of course knowing what my life would be. She taught me many things that I was going to need to know, without either us knowing I would need to know them.”- Wendell Berry.
- “One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.”- Joy Hargrove.
- “For myself, one of the sweetest words I have ever heard is ‘Nana’.”- Zelda Rosenbaum.
- “We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me.”- Phyllis Grissim-Theroux.
- “Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future.”- Helen Ketchum.
- “When she smiles, the lines in her face become epic narratives that trace the stories of generations that no book can replace.”- Curtis Tyrone Jones.
- “A grandma’s name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother.”- William Shakespeare.
Related : Snoopy Quotes
- “Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special.”- Catherine Pulsifer.
- “Being pretty on the inside means you don’t hit your brother and you eat all your peas – that’s what my grandma taught me.”- Lord Chesterfield.
Short Nana Quotes
- “A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.”- Erma Bombeck.
- “You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.”- Albert Einstein.
- “Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple…Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.”- Janet Lanese.
- “I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.”- Andre Leon Talley.
- “One time, grandma told me that she would always love me, even if at times, I don’t love myself.
I don’t really know what all that means but I think it means she loves me a whole lot.”- Sophia Carter-Parker
- “It is as grandmothers that our mothers come into the fullness of their grace.”- Christopher Morley.
- “Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.”- Pam Brown.
- “If I had known how wonderful it would be to have Grandchildren, I would have had them first.”- Lois Wyse.
Related : Karma Quotes
- “Kids are hard – they drive you crazy and break your heart- whereas grandchildren make you feel great about life, and yourself, and your ability to love someone unconditionally, finally, after all these years.”- Anne Lamott.
- “Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.”- Marcy DeMaree.
- “Uncles and aunts , and cousins, are all very well, and fathers and mothers are not to be despised; but a grandmother, at holiday time, is worth them all.”- Fanny Fern.
- “A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes.”- Barbara Cage.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Nana Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Nana Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!