Mermaid is a mythical creature whose existence is still a question, some people believe it and some don’t.
Many versions of the story of this mysterious creature, the mermaid is described as a beautiful woman half fish.
If you are looking for Best Mermaid Quotes, then browse through our collection of Best Mermaid Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
58 Best Mermaid Quotes
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “Write your secrets in the sand and trust them with a mermaid.” – Unknown
- “Be a mermaid. Swim fast, wear a crown, and dream big.” – Unknown
- “Make your story so beautiful, mermaids have trouble believing it’s true.” – d
- “I’m done adulting. Let’s be mermaids.” – Unknown
- “We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.” – Unknown
- “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.” – Jennifer Donnelly
- “You are stronger than the tide.” – Allison Ivy
- “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “I was happy anywhere I could see the ocean.” – Ai Yazawa
Related : Seductive Quotes
- “I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.” – Le Testament d’Orphée
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are an ocean in a drop.” – Joy N. Hensley
- “The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure.” – Cornelia Funke
- “I am the ocean. I am the sea. There is a world inside of me.” – Bring Me The Horizon
- “Trippin’ on skies, sippin’ on waterfalls.” – Troye Sivan
- “She is a mermaid but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth most would drown in.” – Iron
Short Mermaid Quotes
- “She dreams of the ocean late at night and longs for the wild salt air.” – Unknown
- “Aim to be mer-mazing.”-Unknown
- “Mermaids don’t lose sleep over the opinions of shrimp.” – Unknown
- “I’m going to change the world but today, I’ll just be a mermaid.” – Unknown
Related : Bad Bunny Quotes
- “There’s a million fish in the see, but I’m a mermaid.” – Unknown
- “The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.” – Unknown
- “As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.” – Unknown
- “Dear Ocean, thanks for making us feel tiny, humble, inspired, and salty… all at once.” – Unknown
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Let the sea set you free.” – Unknown
- “I couldn’t imagine living in a state that didn’t reach the ocean. It was a giant reset button. You could go to the edge of the land and see infinity and feel renewed.” – Avery Sawyer
- “Your soul is so bohemian, free, and gypsy wild. Come swim with me in the calming sea, let’s be mermaids for a while.” – Melody Lee.
- “I must be a Mermaid. I have no fear of depth and a great fear of shallow living.” – Anias Nin.
- “There are people all over the world who carry the mermaid inside them.” – Carolyn Turgeon.
Related : Jenni Rivera Quotes
- “The turquoise tide shimmered in shades of mermaid tails against the alabaster shore.” – Karen Marie Moning.
Mermaid Quotes For Instagram
- “We are the glamorous mermaids in the ocean that offers us another magical journey.” – Cinda Swalley.
- “The mermaid is an archetypal image that represents a woman who is at ease in the great waters of life, the waters of emotion.” – Anita Johnson.
- “When you love someone completely, you’ll do anything to protect them, even if you sacrifice your soul. Because if you don’t, you destroy your soul anyway.” – Joey W. Hill.
- “Where there’s water, we find mermaids. Maybe it’s time we started asking ourselves exactly why that is.” – Mira Grant.
- “Like a mermaid in sea-weed, she dreams awake, trembling in her soft and chilly nest.” – John Keats.
- “What you have to understand about the mermaid legend is that it’s universal. No matter where you go, the mermaids got there first.” – Mira Grant.
- “She is a mermaid but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth most would drown in.” –
- “A mermaid has not an immortal soul, nor can she obtain one unless she wins the love of a human being. On the power of another hangs her eternal destiny.” – Hans Christian Andersen.
- “I just love mermaids. I was a mermaid in my past life. I just feel it when I go in the sea.” – Ella Henderson.
Related : Lash Quotes
- “Mermaids are not the monsters you humans think we are.” – Sarah Henning.
- “The sea always filled her with longing.” – Cornelia Funke.
- “But a mermaid has no tears.” – Hans Christian Andersen.
- “Maybe I would become a mermaid…My fingernails would be tiny shells and my skin would be like a jade with light shining through it. I would never have to come back up.” – Francesca Lia Block.
- “I’ll drown more sailors than the mermaid shall.” – William Shakespeare
- “Newly come from the river, she knew nothing.
She was a mermaid who had lost her way.” – Pablo Neruda.
- “I felt a little like a mermaid, rendered voiceless by her own longing.” – Seanan McGuire.
Inspirational Mermaid Quotes
- “Be a mermaid who doesn’t stop until she makes tidal waves. be a mermaid who knows to stop before she devastates the world with her.” – Amanda Lovelace.
- “She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you.” – Adrian Michael.
- “One day, in its own time, the ocean will give her back.” – Unknown
Related : Coolness Quotes
- “Walking through this life half-sleeping, everything at arm’s length or farther away. I understood those mermaids. I didn’t care if they sang to me.” – Sarah Densen.
- “I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.” – Eliot.
- “The safest way to get what you want is to deserve what you want.” – Charlie Munger.
- “Nobody wants to admit that mermaids who survive the dangers of the ocean can still be defeated by their own pain.” – Emm Cole.
- “The mermaids came to me finally, in the pink hours of my existence. They are my consolation.” – Sue Monk Kidd.
- “The last thing they want is for you to thrive in your habitat because they stand in their atmosphere where they beg and gasp for some air.” – JoyBell C.
- “Any soul you are attached to is a mermaid for you because it slowly pulls you into the pond of its bad Karma.” –
- “Way down to the bottom of the ocean to find where the mermaids sang, each to each. Where there was danger and beauty and light.” – Marisha Pessl
Thanks for viewing this collection of Best Mermaid Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Best Mermaid Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!