The lion is a big cat of the genus Panthera that is native to Africa and India. The lion symbolizes courage, strength and power. The lion mentality is superior. They are very strong. They are efficient. And they are persistent.
If you are looking for Lion Quotes, Strong Lion Quotes, Lion Motivational Quotes, Lion Inspirational Quotes, then browse through our collection of Lion Quotes, Strong Lion Quotes, Lion Motivational Quotes, Lion Inspirational Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Lion Quotes
- “A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man.” – Turkish Proverb.
- “I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.” – John Steinbeck.
- “A lion chased me up a tree and I greatly enjoyed the view from the top.” –
- “If you could cross a lion and a monkey, that’s what I’d be, because monkeys are funny and lions are strong.” – Marlon Wayans.
- “You don’t see sick animals in the wild. You don’t see lame animals in the wild, and it’s all because of the predator: the lion, the tiger, the leopard, all the cats.” – Tippi Hedren.
- “Intelligence entails a strong mind, but genius entails a heart of a lion in tune with a strong mind.” – Criss Jami.
- “The lion doesn’t care that the sheep laugh at him. Remember that. The lion just stays there. The animals make noise and tease. The guy with the belt is the lion.” – Penn.
- “The frail, vulnerable sounds of which we are capable seem to be essential to a later ability to roar like a lion without scaring everyone to death.” – David Whyte.
- “A rug feels like a lion, but that doesn’t mean you can ride it.” – Lemony Snicket.
- “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.” – George R. R. Martin.
Related : Avatar Uncle Iroh Quotes
- “If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion.” – Criss Jami.
- “Rise to the occasion. Roar like a lion.” – Alastair Reynolds.
- “A lion is not a lion is not a lion. As individuals, as mates, as members of a society, they’re all very different.” – Frans Lanting.
Lion Quotes For Instagram
- “It’s time to make love, douse the glim; The fireflies twinkle and dim; The stars lean together Like birds of a feather, And the loin lies down with the limb.” – Conrad Aiken.
- “A lion’s work hours are only when he’s hungry; once he’s satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together.” – Chuck Jones.
- “A lioness will use all of her strength even when hunting a rabbit.” – Kazuki Nakashima.
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith.
- “I never thought much of the courage of a lion tamer. Inside the cage he is at least safe from people.” – George Bernard Shaw.
- “The lion is an emblem of the dream of absolute power – – and, as a wild rather than a domestic animal, he belongs to a world outside the realm of society and culture.” – Charles H. Hinnant.
- “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” – Vernon Howard.
Related : Hot Flirty Quotes For Him
- “The lion is, however, rarely heard – much more seldom seen.” – John Hanning Speke.
- “I am more afraid of an army of one hundred sheep led by a lion than an army of one hundred lions led by a sheep.” – Charles Maurice.
- “If it sounds like a sheep but looks like a lion, it’s probably a lion.” – Nicholas Eames.
- “The lion is the defender of faith, strength, valor, fortitude, and kingliness.” – Murray Zimiles.
Inspirational Strength Lion Quotes
- “An optimist is someone who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.” – Walter Winchell.
- “Only in art will the lion lie down with the lamb, and the rose grow without thorn.” – Martin Amis.
- “A lion is called a ‘king of beasts’ obviously for a reason.” – Jack Hanna.
- “I’ve got a friend who is a lion tamer. He used to be a school teacher till he lost his nerve.” – Les Dawson.
- “I love taking challenges, as my name Leander means ‘lion’s heart.” – Leander Paes.
- “Worrying gets you nowhere. if you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.” – Usain Bolt.
Related : Life Manifestation Quotes
- “No other creatures of the savannah sleep as deeply or as soundly as lions, but after all, lions are the main reason for not sleeping soundly.” – Elizabeth Marshall Thomas.
- “If the lion knew his own strength, hard were it for any man to rule him.” – Thomas More.
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain.
- “The lion is passion, the lion is the fire. Lions call you to them.” – Michael Samuels.
- “It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions.” – Daniel Defoe.
- “Your life should be dominated by only one main fear: Not fully optimizing today. That’s the healthiest fear in the world.” – Tai Lopez.
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France.
Short Lion Quotes
- “I may not be a lion, but I am lion’s cub and I have lion’s heart.” – Elizabeth I.
- “A lioness has got a lot more power than the lion likes to think she has.” – Jacki Weaver.
- “There is something about seeing rhinos and lions running free that excites you. It’s not that you feel afraid; it’s more like you’re liberated by seeing them.” – Michael Douglas.
Related : Always Believe In Yourself Quotes
- “Lions are the ones who never look back on barking dogs.” – Rehan Behleem.
- “Courage is poorly housed that dwells in numbers; the lion never counts the herd that are about him, nor weighs how many flocks he has to scatter.” – Aaron Hill.
- “The truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. It will defend itself.” –
- “I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “If you want to be a lion, you must train with lions.” – Carlson Gracie.
- “It is no accident that the photographer becomes a photographer any more than the lion tamer becomes a lion tamer.” – Dorothea Lange.
- “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- “In boxing, it is about the obsession of getting the most from yourself: wanting to dominate the world like a hungry young lion.” – Anthony Joshua.
- “Lions are neither predators nor killers. They just go for hunting like kings; because they are the kings!” – Munia Khan.
- “There’s an expression in Persian, ‘to play with the lion’s tail.’ I wasn’t what Iranian society wanted me to be – a good girl. I played with the lion’s tail.” – Golshifteh Farahani.
Related : Motivation Mike Tyson Quotes
- “You’ve got to stay patient, stay in the moment, keep grinding, … You never know what can happen. And it turned out well.” – Tiger Woods.
- “The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn’t know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.” – Charles Bukowski.
- “The greatest fear in the world is of the opinions of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.” –
- “You are the master of your environment. You’ve got your own head, your own mind. So once you figure out what you want for yourself, you have to create the proper environment to make sure you can live out all the things you want.” – Tyrese Gibson.
- “To achieve the mood of a warrior is not a simple matter. It is a revolution. To regard the lion and the water rats and our fellow men as equals is a magnificent act of a warrior’s spirit. It takes power to do that.” – Carlos Castaneda.
- “Truth does not sit in a cave and hide like a lie. It wanders around proudly and roars loudly like a lion.” – Suzy Kassem.
- “My number one inspiration was my mother. She worked two jobs and had breakfast and dinner prepared. I essentially called my mother, The Lion. She’s fierce and she’s proud. I’d like to think some of that rubbed off on me.” – Christopher Judge.
- “People always want to see that, the young lion going to take the old lion out.” – Amir Khan.
- “The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won’t get much sleep.” – Woody Allen.
- “Familiarity makes the lion more dangerous.” – Jocelyn Murray.
- “It is better to go in the dark when the road must pass a lion and there is no other road.” – Robert E. Howard.
Related : Cowgirl Quotes
- “I try to think of myself as a lion, bringing down the kill, controlling the jungle. A lion controls his jungle.” – John Daly.
- “When a lion doesn’t get its prey, it remains hungry. When the prey saves himself, he has not won, but has saved his life.” – Uday Kotak.
- “Whatever you do; do it like a lion, wholeheartedly.” – Harsh Tiwari.
- “I refuse to be outworked, and I consider myself to have the heart of a lion.” – Draymond Green.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Lion Quotes, Strong Lion Quotes, Lion Motivational Quotes, Lion Inspirational Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Lion Quotes, Strong Lion Quotes, Lion Motivational Quotes, Lion Inspirational Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!