Knowing your worth is a very personal thing and has nothing to do with other people. When you recognize your worth, you acknowledge that you deserve more than one-sided love, including yourself. The more you believe in yourself, the more efficient and effective you will be in all aspects of your life.
If you are looking for Know Your Worth Quotes, Know Your Worth Quotes For Her, Know Your Worth Quotes For Him, then browse through our collection of Know Your Worth Quotes, Know Your Worth Quotes For Her, Know Your Worth Quotes For Him, Motivation Know Your Worth Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Know Your Worth Quotes
- “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” – John Joseph Powell.
- “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao Tzu.
- “Never settle for anything less than you want.” – PJ Harvey.
- “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” –Malcolm X.
- “When you understand that your self -worth is not determined by your net -worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” – Suze Orman.
- “The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.” –
- “The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” –Alysia Harris.
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale.
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols.
- “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that.” –Nic Sheff.
Related : Saturday Morning Quotes
- “People are like stained – glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self -worth and self -awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” –
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain.
- “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards.
- “Self -worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.” – Julie Walters.
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – Scott Peck.
- “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein.
- “If you had to choose only two qualities to get you through times of change, the first should be a sense of self -worth and the second a sense of humor.” – Jennifer James.
Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self -confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” –Dalai Lama.
Related : Quotes About Ego
- “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.” – Harv Eker.
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Self -talk reflects your innermost feelings.” – Asa Don Brown.
- “Every word, facial expression, gesture, or action on the part of a parent gives the child some message about self -worth. It is sad that so many parents don’t realize what messages they are sending.” – Virginia Satir.
- “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” – Elizabeth Gilbert.
- “Love of others and love of ourselves are not alternatives. On the contrary, an attitude of love towards themselves will be found in all those who are capable of loving others.” – Erich Fromm.
- “The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self -worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path.” – Soledad O’Brien.
- “You need never feel inferior. You need never feel that you were born without talents or without opportunities to give them expression.” – Gordon B. Hinckley.
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” –Abraham Lincoln.
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Related : Keep Pushing Forward Quotes
- “Women must learn to find self -worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher.
- One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.” – Michael J. Fox.
- “Love yourself and be awake – today, tomorrow, always. First establish yourself in the way, then teach others, and so defeat sorrow.” – Gautama Buddha.
Short Know Your Worth Quotes
- “Self -love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self -neglecting.” – William Shakespeare.
- “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” –Shannon L. Alder.
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” –
- “The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” – Alan Cohen.
- “We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies.” – Roderick Thorp.
- “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” –Billy Chapata.
Related : Miserable People Quotes
- “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kayne West.
- “Self -worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer.
- “Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget.” – Mandy Hale.
- “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” –
- “Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others – know your worth.” –Alexandra Stoddard.
- “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.” – Golda Meir.
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” –Glenn Beck.
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves.” – Marie Curie.
Know Your Self Worth Quotes
- “I believe becoming healthy and working out saved my life by giving me the confidence and self worth to achieve my goals.” – Kim Lyons.
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes.
Related : Mind Your Own Business Quotes
- “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” – Brigham Young.
- “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.” – Orison Swett Marden.
- “Many of us harbor hidden low self -esteem. We deem everything and everyone more important that ourselves and think that meeting their needs is more important than meeting our own. But if you run out of gas, everyone riding with you will be left stranded.” – Jakes.
- “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Low self -esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz.
- “Our sense of self -worth is the single most important determinant of the health, abundance, and joy we allow into our lives.” – Dan Millman.
- “There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self -esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.” – Nathaniel Branden.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Know Your Worth Quotes, Motivation Know Your Worth Quotes, Know Your Worth Quotes For Her, Know Your Worth Quotes For Him ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Know Your Worth Quotes, Know Your Worth Quotes For Her, Know Your Worth Quotes For Him, Motivation Know Your Worth Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!