Gemini personalities are very playful, but like every sign of the zodiac, they also have their weaknesses. Their strengths are adaptable, friendly, and intelligent. There’s never a dull moment when you’re with a Gemini.
However, their weakness is that they are often indecisive, impulsive, unreliable, and nosy. Be careful telling Gemini about your deepest secrets.
If you are looking for Gemini Quotes, then browse through our collection of Gemini Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
75 Savage Gemini Quotes
- “I have this weird sort of Gemini thing where I can really be empathetic and a loving person. But if you piss me off, I can be one of the meanest, most sadistic people.” – Bill Burr.
- “I’m a Gemini, so I change my mind every day.” – Natalie Portman.
- “I’m a textbook Gemini. I just need variety and I’m random.” – Masego.
- “I’m a Gemini. Know what that means? There are two very different sides to me.” – Jerry West.
- “I’m a gemini, and I get so bored so easily. I mean, I have moved six times in the last eight years.” – Courteney Cox.
- “Let’s shout it out and speak as one. Mind rock on, the Gemini one.” – Gemini Rising Rockin’ Machine.
- “I like pursuing new endeavors. That’s part of the reason I wanted to direct. I like to create things. I’m a Gemini. I’m always looking for something new.” – Chris Evans.
- “A Gemini will make you see joys of life you never experienced.” – Saket Shah.
- “Gemini never fumbles. Whatever the situation with the loved one- joyous or tragic, loose or tight – the typical Gemini can, when he (or she) wishes, carry the ball with easy grace, handling embarrassment, fear or anger, with incredibly light touch.” – Linda Goodman
- “The Gemini nature is mercurial and quixotic-changing every day and, indeed, every moment.” – Lynn Hayes.
Related : Alpha Female Quotes
- “A Gemini man is able to analyze people quickly, with a swift, sure insight.” – Linda Goodman.
- “The typical Gemini man keeps nothing for which he has no further need, from torn ticket stubs and dull razor blades to human relationships which have outlived their usefulness.” – Linda Goodman.
- “I am a Gemini, I think day and night about everything. But as long as I have support around me, I know I can do everything.” – Zodiac City.
- “I am a Gemini and can adapt to most atmospheres. You get two for the price of one when you are a Gemini.” – Karan Johar.
- “A Gemini knows how to swerve you from your most stubbornly held convictions.” – Linda Goodman.
- “The trickster aspect of Gemini’s ruling planet, Mercury, is always hiding behind the sharp Gemini intellect, revealing itself in all manner of minor and major ways.” – Linda Goodman.
- “But the cold metal of Mercury divides Gemini with twin desires, until he stops and waits―and listens―to his own heartbeat.” – Linda Goodman.
- “Life requires of man spiritual elasticity, so that he may temper his efforts to the chances that are offered.” – Viktor E. Frankl.
- “Pinned down to one person in any capacity is not a natural state for a Gemini soul.” – Hazel Dixon-Cooper.
Gemini Quotes For Instagram
- “She was born under the sign of Gemini. And that stands for the good and evil twin. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde both hiding and residing inside her heart. Her good twin was not bad at all. But her evil twin was even better, and showed up to be way too fatal!” – Ana Claudia Antunes.
Related : Self Harm Quotes
- “Gemini is not even slightly interested in or impressed with tradition.” – Linda Goodman.
- “Gemini isn’t content until he untangles every snarl and sees into every motive, and so her cryptic behavior leaves him with a continued feeling of vague uneasiness.” – Linda Goodman.
- “The age of Gemini, a dazzling creation.” – Asia, Never Again.’
- “Like a typical Gemini I’m changeable, I can be two different types of people. I can be very outgoing, but sometimes very shy.” – Denise Van Outen.
- “I’m Cancer and Gemini cusp, so I read both and pick the one I like best. I read horoscopes but claim not to believe any of it.” – Joe Dempsie.
- “Gemini…You revere scientists and shamans alike, providing them with what they need to do their good work for the enhancement of the realm.” – Lesley Thomas.
- “I love books and the latest autobiographies. I’m a Gemini and love being with people, but then again, I love my own company, which is when I read most.” – Cilla Black.
- “Michael Jackson was a Gemini. Kanye, Lauryn Hill, a lot of people that are amazing artists are Geminis.” – Jorja Smith.
- “Gemini is the sign of the twins, and often it manifests as two faces of the same person which never have an opportunity to meet.” – Lynn Haye.
- “More than anything, they crave a wide range of experiences and personalities they can try on-this is also true for Geminis in love.” – Lynn Hayes.
Related : You Are Enough Quotes
- “But I’m a real Gemini; I’m completely different at home than when I’m on tour.” – Anne Murray.
- “My father was an American who could cuss in Italian and make an aria out of it. It was wonderful to watch. But then again, he was a Gemini. I believe in that stuff.” – Dominic Chianese.
- “It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.” – Leon C. Megginson.
- “There can be no life without change, and to be afraid of what is different or unfamiliar is to be afraid of life.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
- “The measure of a person’s strength is not his muscular power or strength, but it is his flexibility and adaptability.” – Debasish Mridha.
- “Somewhere, hidden among the several women who make up one Gemini female, is a romantic one-one who is capable of intense passion, if you can manage to make the mental, spiritual and physical blending complete.” – Linda Goodman.
Gemini Quotes For Today
- “Your Gemini woman will never take a train when she can fly. She’ll never be silent when she can speak. She’ll never turn away when she can help. And she’ll never walk when she can run.” – Linda Goodman.
- “I prefer to be liberal and non-judgmental, which helps me reaching out to the people in a better way.” – Amrita Rao.
- “Those meaningless and unanswerable questions the minds keep returning to, like a tongue exploring a broken tooth.” – Arthur C. Clarke.
- “Some receivers are like sports cars: they have a lot of speed and flair. Me, I’m like an old pickup truck. I just bounce around and try to get the job done.” – Steve Largent.
Related : One Day At A Time Quotes
- “You can’t become tempted if you just give in a little quicker.” – Dane Cook.
- “Yes, I think so. A sign of the zodiac. I think Gemini.” – William Peter Blatty.
- “You get two for the price of one when you are a Gemini.” – Karan Johar.
- “I’m a Gemini, very spontaneous.” – Lily Rose-Depp.
- “She is madness, sanity. She is hell, and paradise.” – Ellen Hopkins.
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi.
- “Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.” – Yehuda Berg.
- “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.” – Napoleon Hill.
- “Learning is a result of listening, which in turn leads to even better listening and attentiveness to the other person. In other words, to learn from the child, we must have empathy, and empathy grows as we learn.” – Alice Miller.
- “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.” – Philip K. Dick.
Related : Competitor Quotes
- “I’m a Gemini, so I have a great time with the other guy.” – Ronnie Wood.
- “Ugh, I’m a Gemini!” – Jessie Reyez.
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe.
- “Some people say I have attitude—maybe I do… but I think you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” – Venus Williams.
- “I think my mouth just opens and I spontaneously say things that occur to me.” – Helena Bonham Carter.
Crazy Gemini Quotes
- “My life has been an open book, for better or for worse.” – Blake Shelton.
- “Happiness is nothing but temporary moments here and there and I love those, but I would be bored out of my mind if I were happy all the time.” – Zoe Saldana.
- “If you’re not gonna tell the truth, then why start talking?” – Gene Wilder.
- “I don’t really believe in cliques—I think everyone can be friends with everyone.” – Lucy Hale.
- “There’s an eagerness about Geminis, an immediate, sympathetic friendliness, and unusually quick, but graceful movements. – Linda Goodman.
Related : Cuddles Quotes
- “The Gemini essence is extremely contagious.” – Linda Goodman.
- “Be exactly who you are. You can fit in any space you see yourself in. Be fearless.” – Dawn Richard.
- “A Gemini knows how to swerve you from your most stubbornly held convictions.” – Linda Goodman.
- “There are two very different sides to me.” – Jerry West.
- “I’m a Gemini and I have a lot of different moods. Sometimes I’m very serious and introspective and pensive, but other times I’m completely goofy and girlie. So, I like my songs to cover all my moods.” – Jewel.
- “I’m a Gemini, and my attention span is limited. So, I don’t dwell on long-term goals.” – R. Madhavan.
- “Gemini flits from bright yellow cheer to indigo of despair.” – Linda Goodman.
- “Soha is a very balanced and intelligent girl. She does advise me at times. We do discuss films but the decision rests with the individual. We are both strong characters and so at times our fights turn volatile. But me being a Gemini, I blow hot and cold, so I usually patch up in 10 minutes.” – Kunal Khemu.
- “No fear – wreathed in flames we walk” – Gemini
- “I think the scariest person in the world is the person with no sense of humor.” – Michael J. Fox.
Related : Toxic Family Quotes
- “The signs of the zodiac are karmic patterns; the planets are the looms; the will is the weaver.” – Edgar Cayce.
- “Love is not a condition of the spirit but a sign of the zodiac.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- “In youth, we clothe ourselves with rainbows, and go as brave as the zodiac.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “The Twelve Signs of the Zodiac represents the twelve lessons of human existence, the 12 qualities to be developed in the formation of the perfect man (and woman).” – Vera Stanley Alder.
- “People like stories that are bigger than life, about characters with unusual powers. And when you get all the characters in the zodiac, it’s so colorful, and it’s so rich in different attitudes that the characters have.” – Stan Lee.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Gemini Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Gemini Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!