Dogs are the furry friends of most of us, and their loyalty and love make them the most loved. When the dog is lost or dies, eating breaks the heart and causes a sense of loss. The most beautiful memories will always cross and make tears fall.
Emotional bonds that have existed for a long time are often one of the reasons you have a hard time moving on with your dog who has left. Therefore, Dog Memorial Quotes can be an expression of your feelings. Here’s a collection of Dog Memorial Quotes.
28 Dog Memorial Quotes
- “Dogs come into our lives and leave paw prints on our hearts.” – Unknown
- “No longer by my side, but forever in my heart.” – Unknown
- “Barking, playing, an endless run; I’m up in heaven having fun.” – Unknown
- “The hardest part of having a dog is saying goodbye.” – Unknown
- “It’s impossible to forget a dog that gave you so much to remember.” – Unknown
- “My best friend and a true hero.” – Unknown
- “Forever loyal, forever loved.” – Unknown
- “At last again I see your face, grieve not, I am in a better place.” – Carol Walker
- “Losing a dog leaves a hole in your heart, You simply just wait for your life to restart.” – Glenda Gillis
Short Dog Memorial Quotes
- “So hold me now just one more time and let me hear you say.” – Susan A. Jackson
- “And since God put you here to share In earthly joy and sorrow…” – Alice E. Chase
Related : Sad Quotes
- “Friend, please don’t mourn for me … And within your heart I long to stay.” – Chelsea Hanson
- “Now I must go by some other round, Which I shall never find.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Don’t think of her as gone away – her journey’s just begun.” – Ellen Brenneman
- “There’s something missing in my home, I feel it day and night.” – Susanne Taylor
- “Heaven’s the place where all of the dogs you’ve ever loved come to greet you.” – Unknown
- “You left pawprints on the hearts of everyone you nuzzled.” – Unknown
- “Until the day we meet again on the Rainbow Bridge.” – Unknown
Pet Loss Quotes
- “A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes.” – Gene Hill.
- “The dog is the most faithful of animals and would be much esteemed were it not so common.” – Martin Luther.
- “Sometimes losing a pet is more painful than losing a human because in the case of the pet, you were not pretending to love it.” – Amy Sedaris, ‘Times’.
- “Your eternal connection with your pet endures physical death, and they continue to guide you and watch over you from the Other side.” – Karen A. Anderson.
Related : Sad Quotes About Love
- “Of all the animals, surely the dog is the only one that really shares our life… It is the only one that becomes so fond of us that sometimes it cannot go on living after its master dies.” – Ferdinand Mercy.
- “Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them so many years of our own lives.” – John Galsworthy.
- “It is a terrible thing for an old woman to outlive her dogs.” – Tennessee Williams.
- “Grief is so painfully real, regardless of its origin. The love of, and attachment to, an animal friend can equal that of human relationships. Likewise, the loss of an animal can be just as devastating.” – Joel L. Morgan.
- “No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.” – Louis Sabin.
- “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.” – Will Rogers
Thanks for viewing this collection of Dog Memorial Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Dog Memorial Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!