Girls who grow up in the countryside are very different from girls who grow up in the city, they really value religion, customs and have a strong personality.
If you are looking for Country Girl Quotes, then browse through our collection of Country Girl Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
47 Best Country Girl Quotes
- “I’m a simple, country, small-town girl at heart.” – Tori Bowie.
- “I was born a country girl, I will die a country girl.” – Alan Hawkshaw
- “I’m so glad I’m a country girl. Birds sing good morning country girl I sleep to the sounds of a whippoorwill.” – Alan Hawkshaw
- “I’m ‘country girl meets city girl’ circa 1930.” – Kirsten Prout.
- “The country girl is a figure for a sense of distance from modernity that is proper to modernity itself.” – Catherine Driscoll.
- “I think ‘Country Girl’ is one song that can veer into country or hip-hop or rap. You can listen to it and enjoy the humor and the fun in it.” – Luke Bryan.
- “I just want to be loved like a country song.” – Unknown.
- “I have always been a country girl and still have a country girl’s values.” – Ava Gardner.
- “I’m just a simple country girl.” – Dolly Parton.
- “A country girl can talk her way out of a ticket.” – Kellie Pickler.
Related : Aries Quotes
- “You can’t take the New York out of the girl. It’s like a little country girl coming to the big city.“ –Randee Heller.
- “I’m a country girl. I have to be in nature, so my daughter is exposed to it a lot.” – Salma Hayek.
- “I’m a country girl, and I love country music.” – Adrienne C. Moore.
- “I like sundresses with cowboy boots, little shorts with big wedge heels and a big piece of turquoise.” – Kirsten Prout.
- “I grew up like a lot of country boys and girls do – amongst the pine trees, dirt roads, farms, mules and people who were real.” – Josh Turner.
- “As a farm girl, even when I was quite young, I had my ‘farm chores’ – but I had time also to be alone, to explore the fields, woods and creek side. And to read.” – Joyce Carol Oates.
Country Girl Quotes For Instagram
- “My day is made with puppies and kittens meadows and daisies. I’m so glad I’m a country girl.” – Alan Hawkshaw
- “I’d rather have a guy with jeans, boots, and truck than a guy with a suit, shiny shoes, and Ferrari any day.” – Unknown.
- “If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying things about my mama. Them’s fightin’ words.” – Dolly Parton.
- “Southern women can say more with a cut of their eyes than a whole debate club’s worth of speeches.” – Allison Glock.
Related : Broken Trust Quotes
- “My world is made of blue skies and sunshine green fields and butterflies.” – Alan Hawkshaw
- “I was born with my heart on my sleeve, a fire in my soul, and a mouth I can’t control.” –
- “Southern girls are God’s gift to the entire male population. There is absolutely no woman finer than one raised below the Mason-Dixon line…” – Kenny Chesney.
- “I am a Southern woman, born with revolutionary blood in my veins. Freedom of speech and of thought were my birthright, guaranteed, signed, and sealed by the blood of our fathers.” – Rose O’Neal Greenhow.
- “… Southern women, in my opinion, are complicated and are equally feminine and driven. That’s kind of an unusual combination and people usually tend to get it wrong.” – Emily Procter.
- “There’s something about Southern women that is so unique yet so universal. Strong southern women are allowed to be soft and feminine and have a sense of humor. But what I love about Southern women in particular is their universality.” – Connie Britton.
- “Southern women like their men religious and a little mad.” – Michael Shaara.
- “I don’t know how it is up North, of course, but down South there are times when Southern women feel a need for privacy.” – John Lee Mahin.
- “All Southern women wished of their menfolk was simply to be ‘like Paris handsome and like Hector brave’.” – Willa Cather.
- “I feel like if you’re a girl in the South, you know ‘Gone With The Wind’ better than anything. Scarlett O’Hara is such a quintessential Southern woman.” – Leslie Bibb.
Related : Husband Hurting Wife Quotes
- “She was so Southern that she cried tears that came straight from the Mississippi, and she always smelled faintly of cottonwood and peaches.” – Sarah Addison Allen.
Short Country Girl Quotes
- “I keep my heart and soul in the boondocks.” – ‘Little Big Town’.
- “Being the farm girl that I am, one who loves farm-fresh eggs, I include tips on preserving and cooking with fresh eggs in every chapter.” – Ann Accetta-Scott.
- “A work ethic developed on the farm is never dimmed.” – Wanda Joyce Yohn.
- “Growing up on a farm gave me a wealth of knowledge and experience that would be hard to gain in any other way.” – Wanda Joyce Yohn.
- “Southern women see no point in the hard way. Life is hard enough. So we add a little sugar to the sour.” – Allison Glock.
- “I listen to old songs and remember exactly where I was living. And where I recorded it and how I wrote it, the girl I was dating at the time or whatever.” – Granger Smith.
- “Here’s to the girls that don’t wake up with perfect hair. Who don’t wear 50 pounds of makeup, and who’d rather spend the day in jeans than in a dress.” – Unknown
- “When a Southern woman offers you a homecooked meal, you’re only rude if you refuse. That goes for seconds and thirds too, by the way.” – Brandy Heineman
- “… Southern women are impossible to live with because they will never find a man who treats them like their daddy did.” – Maryln Schwartz
Related : Racing Quotes
- “Because the thing about being a Southern girl is they let you run loose until the time comes to shape you.” – Claire Fullerton
- “If you wanted something done, come heel or high water, you leave it to a Southern girl.” – Angie Fox.
- One thing about Southern women, they were tough. No one said no and got away it.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon.
- “[Southern women] know their bibles, it’s true. That’s why you must never argue with them, because they know more scriptures than you do.” – Sean Dietrich.
- “That is the mystery about writing: it comes out of afflictions, out of the gouged times, when the heart is cut open.” – Edna O’Brien
- “I’m not just a big-haired redhead country singer who dresses flamboyantly, has this wicked sense of humor and wears rhinestones.” – Naomi Judd.
- “Not only do I know how to milk a cow, but I know how to herd a bunch of cows, too. Which is a life skill that I think may come in handy someday.” – Martina McBride.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Country Girl Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Country Girl Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!