Blessings in life are not always with how much money we get, blessings can be in the form of family, friends and also health. often we do not realize, that God has given us many blessings every day and countless.
If you are looking for Count Your Blessings Quotes, Positive Count Your Blessings Quotes, Bible Count Your Blessings Quotes, then browse through our collection of Count Your Blessings Quotes, Positive Count Your Blessings Quotes, Bible Count Your Blessings Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Count Your Blessings Quotes
- “Let no day go by without counting your blessing.” – John Templeton
- “Gratitude is the intention to count-your-blessings every day, every minute, while avoiding, whenever possible, the belief that you need or deserve different circumstances.” – Timothy Miller
- “Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” – Charles Dickens
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
- “Glass half empty, glass half full. Well, either way you won’t be going thirsty, count your blessings not your flaws.” – Lauren Aquilina
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise” – Oscar Wilde
- “I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.” –
- “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them…” – Catherine Pulsifer.
- “When I started counting my blessings my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson.
- “The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.” – Amit Ray.
Related : Soul Sister Quotes
- “We are all blessed, but the problem is that some of us count their blessings while others count their struggles…” – Edmond Mbiaka.
- “Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all.” – Og Mandino.
- “You are rich if you have enough to meet your most basic needs. You are rich if you have access to clean water, food, shelter, love, a roof over your head.You have to count your blessings to see that you are richer than you think.” – Michelle Singletary
- “Count your blessings. Be grateful– you’re alive” – Laurence Gonzales
- “Count your blessings. You are one of a kind. There’s no one in the world like you. You are amazing.” – Richard Simmons
- “A contented mind is the greatest blessing a man can enjoy in this world.” – Joseph Addison
- “Don’t be concerned with what you can’t do. Work on what you can do – then count your blessings.” – Alan Robinson
- “Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it’s not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues.” – Al Jarreau
- “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” – Eric Hoffer
Inspirational Count Your Blessings Quotes
- “Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else.” – Woodrow M. Kroll
Related : Pinky And The Brain Quotes
- “Take another look at your life. Give thanks. Accept your circumstances. Give thanks. Count your blessings. Give thanks. Show up for each day’s meditation. Be willing to give the basic tools a fair chance. They can help you find your way.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Paul says that as Christians we can rejoice even in tough times because we have hope and because we know that God is working in our lives.” – Rick Warren
- “Count your blessings – not your troubles.” – Hendrik de Vries
- “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” – S. Lewis
- “Count your blessings. Every time I am doing bad I count my blessings. And I always lose count. Try that sometime.” – Trey Songz , Always count your blessings quotes
- “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.” – T. Purkiser
- “When I’m worried and I can’t sleep,I count my blessings instead of sheep.And I fall asleep …counting my blessings.” – Bing Crosby
- “Recognize how truly blessed you are. Take time to count your blessings and write them down. To make your dreams come true you must already be soaking in the very presence you wish to create.” – Brandon Bays
- “There are no mistakes, no coincidences; all events are blessings given to us to learn from.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “Every burden is a blessing.” – Robert H. Schuller
Related : Harry Styles Quotes
- “Counting your blessings is a better cure for insomnia than counting sheep – you can fall asleep before you get through half of them.” – Densey Clyne
- “Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Reflect upon your present blessings” – Charles Dickens
- “When you like something and you’re pretty good at it and you can make a living doing it, you don’t ask why. You just count your blessings and go with it.” – Harlan Coben
Positive Count Your Blessings Quotes
- “Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.” – Maltbie Davenport Babcock
- “We take for granted electricity, water, even concerts. Count your blessings.” – Damian Marley
- “The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and, like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.” – Seneca the Younger
- “Not in rewards, but in the strength to strive, the blessing lies.” – John Townsend Trowbridge
- “Always count your blessings. Be thankful you are able to be out on a beautiful course. Most people in the world don’t have that opportunity.” – Fred Couples
- “When a man tells me he’s run out of steam in the sex department, I’ll tell him, ‘Count your blessings; you’ve escaped from the clutches of a cruel tyrant. Enjoy!” – Richard J. Needham
Related : Karma Quotes
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.” – William Penn
- “The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.” – Ezra Taft Benson
- “To multiply your joy, count your blessings.” – B. Priestley
- “When I’m worried and I can’t sleep I count my blessings instead of sheep.” – Irving Berlin
- “Count your blessings. A grateful heart attracts more joy, love and prosperity.” – Cheryl Richardson
- “Embrace your life, count your blessings, and don’t complain about what you don’t have.” – Joyce Meyer
- “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
- “Give us pause as we celebrate, to count our blessings.” – Byron Pulsifer.
- “Ask not what tomorrow may bring, but count as blessing every day that fate allows you.” –
Related : Snowflake Quotes
- “A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.” – John O’Donohue.
- “The moments of each day, are a special gift to us… we should feel very blessed.” – Julie Hebert.
- “We all want to win more, but it’s all about being blessed and embracing your blessings.” – DJ Khaled.
- “The life that counts blessings discovers its yielding more than it seems.” – Ann Voskamp.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Count Your Blessings Quotes, Positive Count Your Blessings Quotes, Bible Count Your Blessings Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Count Your Blessings Quotes, Positive Count Your Blessings Quotes, Bible Count Your Blessings Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!