Black Sheep is seen as someone who doesn’t get along with the rest of the group and is often seen as a troublemaker or a disgrace. if you like black sheep, you can watch the movies “Black Sheep” (2006) and “Black Sheep” (1996).
If you are looking for Black Sheep Quotes, then browse through our collection of Black Sheep Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Best Black Sheep Quotes
- “I was really sporty and loved singing. I started off doing musical theater. I left university to go to drama school. So I was a bit of a black sheep.” – Sophie Cookson.
- “I was considered the black sheep of the family, neighbours didn’t want their kids playing with me.” – Michelle Pfeiffer.
- “Every institution, including the judiciary has its share of black sheep and corrupt judges.” – Prashanth Bhushan.
- “I was the black sheep of the family, and my mother never really understood me.” – Andre Rieu.
- “I was a bit of a humor black sheep. I would make these jokes full of irony and dark cynicism and that just didn’t work when I was seven, people did not laugh.” – Ayda Field.
- “I’m a little bit more unusual so I consider myself as the black sheep.” – Ann Wilson.
- “Being a black sheep is a way I would describe myself.” – Gin Wigmore.
- “I’m a prodigal son. The black sheep of a white flock.” – William A. Drake
- “I’ve always been a black sheep. That’s a hard thing to be until you find your calling in life. I was bullied a lot at school, probably because I was perceived to be different from everyone else.” – Natalie Dormer.
- “I feel kind of like the black sheep in Congress, but here I am.” – Sonny Bono.
Related : Aries Quotes
- “One cannot blame an organization that picks up an occasional black sheep, one only takes exception if it retains an accumulation of them.” – Dion Fortune.
- “I hate the term black sheep, but I just felt like I wasn’t keeping up. It was a subtle pressure I put on myself.” – Nnamdi Asomugha.
Black Sheep Quotes And Sayings
- “Somehow I think it was declared very early on that I was the – if not the black sheep of the family, not a very good student.” – Dustin Hoffman.
- “I’m a college dropout. My parents thought they had three respectable children, and I was the black sheep.” – Ritesh Agarwal.
- “I dug the idea that I was being perceived as the black sheep of my family, but for me, it was like, I was a rebel, and that to me was most important.” – Larry Bishop.
- “We’re poor little lambs who’ve lost our way, Baa! Baa! Baa! We’re little black sheep who’ve gone astray, Baa – aa – aa! Gentlemen – rankers out on the spree, Cursed from here to Eternity, God ha’ mercy on such as we, Baa! Yah! Bah!” – Rudyard Kipling.
- “I always believed I was an ugly duckling in a family of swans, you know? I was such a black sheep, and it was the same way in high school… I was just kind of that awkward theater kid with a bunch of athletes… it was very ‘Glee.'” – Lindsay Pearce.
- “I am the black sheep of my family. They are all super talented and intelligent and got proper jobs. Most of my family is in medicine, actually. They are all too clever to be doing what I do.” – Will Poulter.
- “I was literally the black sheep of the family, and there were definitely moments of discomfort while my grandmother was working through her racism.” – Lisa Bonet.
- “There is a public perception that Paris Hilton is the black sheep of the family.” – Jerry Oppenheimer.
Related : DMX Quotes
- “I’m from a family of bankers and businessmen, and here I am, the artist, the black sheep.” – Matthew Quick.
Inspirational Black Sheep Quotes
- “Education in our family was not merely emphasized, it was our raison d’etre … In this family of accomplished scholars, I was to become the academic black sheep.” – Steven Chu.
- “Within three months I had gone from being this black sheep of the town to suddenly becoming a pop star.” – Alison Moyet.
- “I have always been the black sheep of the family. I am the middle child, with an older and a younger sister.” – Fawad Khan.
- “When I was a kid I was the black sheep of the family because all my uncles and cousins were big Inter fans while I’ve always been Juve. In fact when I’m injured or suspended I’ll be in the stands behind the goal when we’re playing – in with the fans where I’m happiest.” – Leonardo Bonucci
- “I’m the black sheep: I got into telly.” – Bradley Walsh.
- “When the Lord’s white sheep become dirty gray, all black sheep feel more comfortable.” – Vance Hanver.
Thanks for viewing this collection of Black Sheep Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Black Sheep Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!