Barbie is the number one best selling doll for children since being produced by Mattel, Barbie is a good role model for little ones as it encourages the use of their creativity and imagination.
If you are looking for Barbie Quotes, Barbie Movie Quotes, Funny Barbie Quotes, Cute Barbie Quotes, then browse through our collection of Barbie Quotes, Barbie Movie Quotes, Funny Barbie Quotes, Cute Barbie Quotes that we have collected from many sources on the internet.
Barbie Quotes For Instagram
- “Magic happens when you believe in yourself.” – Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale, 2010.
- “Rock your own story.” – Barbie In Rock ‘N Royals, 2015.
- “The best way to make a friend is to be a friend.” – Barbie: Mariposa, 2008.
- “The most beautiful thing you can be is yourself.” – Barbie: Mariposa, 2008.
- “The power to change the world has been inside you all along.” – Barbie In Princess Power, 2015.
- “There is always hope.” – Barbie And The Magic Of Pegasus, 2005.
- “There may be miracles awaiting, they may be closer than we know when we have love to guide us as we go.” – Barbie As The Island Princess, 2007.
- “There’s a difference only you can make.” – Barbie In The 12 Dancing Princesses, 2006.
- “There’s a princess in every girl.” – Barbie: Princess Charm School, 2011.
- “There’s a star that’s right inside you, so come on and let it out. Find out what you’re about and just shout, ‘Here I am’.” – Barbie: The Princess & The Popstar, 2012.
Related : Cuddles Quotes
Short Barbie Quotes
- “Trust your true self.” – ‘Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia, 2006.
- “What makes you different just might be your greatest strength.” – Barbie In A Mermaid Tale, 2010.
- “What makes you different makes you special.” – Barbie: Fairytopia, 2005.
- “You never know what you can do unless you try.” – Barbie And The Secret Door, 2014.
- “You’re braver than you think.” – Barbie In Swan Lake, 2003.
- “Always leave things better than you found them.” – Barbie: The Pearl Princess, 2014.
- “Anything is possible.” – Barbie In The Nutcracker, 2001.
- “Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.” – Ruth Handler.
- “Barbie has always been an inspiration. Dressing her was part of every girl’s dream.” – Reem Acra.
- “Being together is what makes a perfect Christmas.” – Barbie: A Perfect Christmas, 2011.
Related : Leave Me Alone Quotes
- “Best friends, today, tomorrow, and always.” – Barbie And The Diamond Castle, 2008.
- “Even the smallest person can make a big difference.” – Barbie Presents Thumbelina, 2009.
Barbie Quotes From Movies
- “Everyone has got a secret side.” – The Barbie Diaries, 2006.
- “Forgiveness lets you fly.” – Barbie: A Fairy Secret, 2011.
- “I was never tomboyish. I loved Barbies. It’s just the way I grew up.” – Poppy Montgomery.
- “If I could wish for one thing, I’d take the smile that you bring. Wherever you go in this world I’ll come along.” – Barbie And The Diamond Castle, 2008
- “If you love something, set it free.” – Barbie & Her Sisters In A Pony Tale, 2013.
- “It feels good to be part of something bigger than yourself.” – Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2, 2012.
- “Keep the beauty of Christmas in your heart every day of the year.” – Barbie In A Christmas Carol, 2008.
- “Life is a sea I’m sailing, riding the winds of time. Looking to find a course that is mine. Striving to find direction. Starting to understand, every wave’s a part of the plan.” – Barbie As The Island Princess, 2007.
Related : Ayn Rand Quotes
- “Listen to the beat of your heart and keep on dancing.” – Barbie In The Pink Shoes,
- “Live your dream.” – Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper, 2004.
- “Love and imagination can change the world.” – Barbie As Rapunzel, 2002.
- ‘Love knows, love grows bigger than before. In your heart, there’s always more.” – Barbie As The Island Princess, 2007.
- “As a Barbie you can be anything.” – Unknown
- “Authenticity is not measured how you look; nor is intelligence.” – Unknown
- “Barbie is my fashion icon. People think I’m Paris Barbie – and it’s a compliment.” – Paris Hilton.
- “Barbie is my role model. She might not do anything, but she looks good doing it.” – Paris Hilton.
Inspirational Barbie Quotes
- “Barbie is really close to perfection and I want to get as close to perfection as I can – when people call me fake or Barbie it makes me really happy.” – Amanda Ahola
- “Barbies, nails, and fashion – I’ll take everything in baby pink, please.” – Jeffree Star.
Related : Hurting Wife Quotes
- “Come on Barbie lets go party.” – Unknown
- “During my transition into Barbie, I realised that I had to love myself before I would be able to love anyone.” – Rachel
- “Every girl is a doll, either Barbie or Annabelle.” – Unknown
- “For many young girls, [Barbie is] their first association with fashion and dressing up and changing clothes.” – Fern Mallis.
- “Get your sparkle on. Show this world where you belong.” – Barbie
- “Half of my closet is Barbie clothes – PVC skirts, cropped fuzzy sweaters, and velvet minis.” – Tavi Gevinson
- “I am Barbie girl, I am living in my own world, my life is fantastic and plastic, call me classic.” – Unknown
- “I used to be obsessed with Pearl Jam, but I love having pink hair and kind of looking like a Barbie.” – Ellie Goulding
- “I want to look perfect like a doll. It is a personal choice and I have never been afraid to express it.” – Unknown
- “I was a makeup artist in my childhood of my Barbie.” – Unknown
Related : Broken Trust Quotes
- “I’m the Barbie, keep a lotta plastic. Little pink stars, put em on my jacket.” – Nicki Minaj.
- “If I’m feeling like a Barbie girl, I’m gonna throw that blonde wig on. It’s just the mood.” – Blac Chyna
- “It’s hard being a Barbie doll all the time but it’s worth it.” – Unknown
- “It would have been very easy for me to put on a little tight skirt and go out and try what I always call the ‘Barbie doll’ roles.” – Suzy Amis
Cute Barbie Quotes
- “Keep calm and look like Barbie.” – Unknown
- “Life in plastic is fantastic.” – Aqua, Barbie Girl, 1997.
- “My Barbie doll is definitely a reflection of me and my personality.” – Ally Brooke.
- “No one can make you feel inferior not without your consent.” – Barbie
- “Since I was little, I loved Barbie and dreamed about looking like her one day.” – Andrea
- “This is my story, what’s yours?” – Unknown
Related : Country Girl Quotes
- “You look so fake and plastic like a Barbie doll. And I absolutely love it!” – Unknown
- “Miami is just really fun whenever I go there. It’s like this post-apocalyptic Barbie world: everything is pink, and there’re palm trees everywhere. But then there are also all these people in crazy sunglasses, warehouses with sick parties where all the girls are covered in spikes and black leather. It’s a very weird place.” – Grimes
- “She’s like a Barbie, then she wants to be a superhero, or coming out of a spaceship and everything’s pink. She makes a certain move that’s ghetto hood mixed with a little robot so its like I’m evolving Nicki Minaj and developing her style. She’s fearless, and I love her.” – Laurieann Gibson
- “Think of me as the Barbie you’ll never get to play with.” – Unknown
- “We Barbie dolls are not supposed to behave the way I do.” – Sharon Stone.
- “When I was really young. My sister and I would create different characters with our Barbie dolls – I’d be the crazy diva Barbie and she’d be the homeless Barbie.” – Jordana Brewster.
- “You are so perfect and plastic, Barbie would be jealous.” – Unknown
- “You want a perfect girl? Buy a Barbie.” – Unknown
- “But there was one girl who had a big influence over me. Barbie. I worshipped Barbie. In fact, I would say Barbie was my twelve-inch plastic life coach.” – Lizz Winstead.
- “Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.” – Zoe Saldana.
Related : Effort Quotes
Funny Barbie Quotes
- “Growing up with two sisters, you either play by yourself or play Barbie with them. I played by myself.” – Ricky Williams.
- “I actually wanted to be a fashion designer. I did a lot with the sewing machine at home for Barbie or for carnival or just for fun. Then I saw this ad in the newspaper. And as young girls sometimes do some stupid things, I filled in the coupon and sent in my photos.” – Heidi Klum.
- “I am the living Barbie Doll, how are you?” – Jeffree Star.
- “I had some Barbies, but they were few and far between the mud fights.” – Stacy Dragila.
- “I think your Barbie can go shopping, and go out with Ken, and also have a productive and satisfying career of her own.” – Sarah Dessen, Dreamland, 2000.
- “I was the kid growing up who would play with G.I. Joes in a pink dress and then run off to play with my Barbies. It doesn’t mean that I’m less girly, it just means that I have this other side of me. It’s kinda cool to be a little bit of both, I think.” – Adrianne Palicki.
- “I’m not Barbie, and I’m alright with that.” – Unknown
What Is The Message Of Barbie?
The best way to make a friend is to be a friend. – Barbie
The most beautiful thing you can be is yourself. – Barbie
The power to change the world has been inside you all along. – Barbie.
What Is The Most Famous Line?
I am Barbie girl, I am living in my own world, my life is fantastic and plastic, call me classic. – Unknown
What Are 5 Good Quotes?
Keep calm and look like Barbie. – Unknown
Life in plastic is fantastic. – Aqua, Barbie Girl, 1997.
Live your dream. – Barbie
Love and imagination can change the world.” – Barbie
Everyone has got a secret side.” – The Barbie Diaries
Thanks for viewing this collection of Barbie Quotes, Barbie Movie Quotes, Funny Barbie Quotes, Cute Barbie Quotes ! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Barbie Quotes, Barbie Movie Quotes, Funny Barbie Quotes, Cute Barbie Quotes collection is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!