Congratulating a birthday person is the same as giving prayers. So, the importance of choosing and sorting the right words when giving birthday greetings. Make sure the birthday greetings contain goodness.
If you’re looking for 30th Birthday Quotes, you’ve come to the right place. Because we have the best 30th Birthday Quotes that you can give as greeting cards to siblings, friends and even children who are celebrating their 30th birthday.
Best 30th Birthday Quotes
- “The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.” – Hervey Allen
- “Thirty – the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning briefcase of enthusiasm, thinning hair.” – Scott Fitzgerald
- “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” – Bette Midler
- “I’m turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by an a bomb than find a man.” – Fanny Fink
- “Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them.” – Anna Magnani.
- “Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor.” –
- “Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!” –
- “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today.” –
- “From our birthday, until we die,
Is but the winking of an eye.” – William Butler Yeats
- “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party- you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake!” –
- “Everything I know I learned after I was 30.” – Georges Clemenceau.
- “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” – Robert Frost.
Funny 30th Birthday Quotes
- “At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” – Larry Lorenzoni.
Related : 21st Birthday Quotes
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison.
- “I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing happy birthday.” – Steven Wright.
- “I think, at a child’s birth if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige.
- “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.”- Decimus Magnus Ausonius.
- “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.”- Tom Wilson.
- “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.”- William Barclay.
- “Put candles in a cake, it’s a birthday cake. Put candles in a pie, and somebody’s drunk in the kitchen.” – Jim Gaffigan.
- “From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.” – Sophie Tucker.
30th Birthday Quotes For Best Friend
- “There are 364 days when you might get unbirthday presents… and only one for birthday presents, you know.”- Lewis Carroll.
- “I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So, I got a cake.” – Mitch Hedberg.
- “You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness.” – Brad Garrett.
- “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope.
- “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” – Norman Wisdom.
- “Age is a matter of feeling, not of year.” – George William Curtis
Related : Touching Birthday Quotes For Mom
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
- “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, what you seek may you find, what you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday always.” –
- “Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed.” – Anthony Powell.
- “This birthday when someone refers to your many years, you can just tell them you are now a classic, and classics are priceless.” – Catherine Pulsifer.
30th Birthday Quotes For Instagram
- “Pamper yourself on your birthday, as in a few years someone will put a damper on your birthday reminding you of your age.” – Byron Pulsifer.
- “You know you’ve aged when you read events you lived in a history book.” – Will Ferrell.
- “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.” – Kin Hubbard.
- “The good thing about getting older is if you don’t want to do something you can say,’I’m too old to do that!’” – Kate Summers.
- “Live your life and forget your age.” – Norman Vincent.
- “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” – Bette Midler.
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”- Lucille Ball.
- “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” – Nicky Gumbel.
- “Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?” – Bobby Kelton.
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain.
Happy 30th Birthday Quotes
- “Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.”- Sears.
Related : Funny Good Morning Quotes
- “Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that I’m now a walking and talking adult.” – Lewis
- “At 30 you finally start to catch up on those dreams you’ve been chasing for the last 10 plus years” – Bonidette Lanz
- “When you turn 30, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.” – Blair Sabol
- “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty” – Robert Frost
- “At the age of 20, we don’t care what the world thinks of us, at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us, at 40, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all” – Author Unknown
- “A man thirty years old, I said to myself, should have his field of life all ploughed, and his planting well done; for after that it is summer time” – Lew Wallace
Thanks for viewing this collection of Best 30th Birthday Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Best 30th Birthday Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!