If you’re looking for 25th Birthday Quotes, you’ve come to the right place. Because we have the best 25th Birthday Quotes that you can give as greeting cards to siblings, friends and even children who are celebrating their 25th birthday.
Here are 25th Birthday Quotes that we have collected from various sources on the internet.
75 Best 25th Birthday Quotes
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been with.” – Madeleine L’Engle.
- “Pleas’d to look forward, pleas’d to look behind, and count each birthday with a grateful mind.” – Alexander Pope.
- “Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.” – Pope John XXIII.
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” – Larry Lorenzoni.
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts.
- “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” – Cummings.
- “You’re 25. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it.” – Louis C. K.
- “The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – Chesterton.
- “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” – Lauren Hutton.
- “Today, you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.” – Debasish Mridha.
- “Sometimes in our twenties, we forget that we aren’t going at it alone, even though we’ve never felt lonelier than we do now.” – Unknown
- “At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.” – William Butler Yeats.
- “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.” – Robert Browning
- “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” – Decimus Magnus Ausonius.
Related : Touching Birthday Quotes For Mom
- “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?” – Satchel Paige.
- “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” – Prochnow.
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” – Edward Morykwas.
Happy 25th Birthday Quotes
- “The best thing about your birthday is that you’ve now reached the age to say: ‘Those kids don’t know anything. When I was young…’ and then go on blathering all day, annoying everyone around you.” – Unknown
- “There are three hundred and sixty -four days when you might get un -birthday presents, and only once for birthday presents, you know.” – Lewis Carroll.
- “Why party like it is 1999 when you can party like it is your birthday?” –
- “Congratulations. You’ve reached the ripe, old age of 25. Before you know it, you’ll be 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Happy birthday, I guess!” – Unknown
- “You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘see if you can blow this out.'” – Jerry Seinfeld.
- “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” – Robert Frost.
- “For your 25th birthday, I thought I should not just write another text message or e -mail that might end up in your spam folder. And then I got afraid that you might overlook that I posted on your wall like all the other 748 ‘friends’…” – Unknown
- “Don’t complain about your increasing age. Truth hurts but it will set you free. So break free, my friend. Happy birthday!” – Unknown
- “With all that jumping around that you do everyday, you can really go bananas for your birthday! Enjoy the celebration!” – Unknown
- “Wishing you an unlimited amount of happiness on your very special 25th birthday today, my dear!” – Unknown
- “The best years of life are about to come.Happy 25th Birthday!May every dream of yours come true!” – Unknown
- “May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy 25th birthday.” – Unknown
Related : 21st Birthday Quotes
- “The greatest years of your life are still in the future. Enjoy every day, starting with your 25th birthday!” – Unknown
Funny 25th Birthday Quotes
- “You don’t turn 25 every day, so let the party begin. Happy 25th birthday!” – Unknown
- “Hoping that all your dreams and wishes come true on your 25th birthday.” – Unknown
- “You are only a quarter of the way to a hundred. You still have a long way to go.” – Unknown
- “On this day every year may all your wishes come true. Today we celebrate his life.” – Unknown
- “Celebrate as much as you can stand tonight because you are 25 only once in a lifetime.” – Unknown
- “Wishing you all the joy you can take — and more — on your 25th birthday and beyond!” – Unknown
- “Celebrate as much as you can stand tonight, because you are 25 only once in a lifetime.” – Unknown
- “Happy 25th birthday, old fart! Don’t be in a rush to get to your 30s — you may pass out from the effort.” – Unknown
- “May all your dreams come incredibly true and only get better with time! Have an amazing 25th birthday!” – Unknown
- “A birthday as momentous as your 25th deserves an amazing celebration. Have a blast on your special day!” – Unknown
- “Happy 25th birthday. This is a great moment in your career. Wish you the best of luck and a good day ahead.” – Unknown
- “At 25, you are halfway to 50, so start enjoying your youth before, gulp, you get old. Let’s make your birthday epic!” – Unknown
25th Birthday Quotes For Instagram
- “Dear friend, you have reached a quarter of a century in age. This calls for a celebration! Here’s to living large at 25.” – Unknown
- “We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.” – Bernard Baruch.
Related : 30th Birthday Quotes
- “Everyone dreams of finding love, but to me, finding you is all I ever wanted. I am lucky to find you and that’s why I’ll treasure you for life. Happy 25th birthday, my life!” – Unknown
- “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.” – Titus Maccius Plautus.
- “May life grant you many opportunities to prove yourself, bring millions of moments loaded with fun, joy, cheerfulness, happiness and laughter. Have a fabulous 25th birthday.” – Unknown
- “If we could be twice young and twice old, we could correct all our mistakes.” –
- “May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.” – Irish Blessing.
- “They say it’s your birthday. We’re gonna have a good time. I’m glad it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you.” – The Beatles.
- “The sky is the limit for those individuals who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Happy 25th birthday to my visionary friend.” – Unknown
- “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” – Paris Hilton.
- “Congratulations, you are only halfway to the coveted age of 50. May you attain unmatched wisdom and immense peace in life. Happy 25th birthday, my lovely friend!” – Unknown
- “You’re only 25 once, so enjoy it while it lasts.” – Unknown
- “You’re one fourth of the way to 100, way to go.” – Unknown
- “Happy 25th Birthday and welcome to the second quarter of your life!” – Unknown
- “Have a super-duper birthday! Wishing you an unforgettably happy day!” – Unknown
- “May your 25th birthday be filled with enough happiness to last through the whole year.” – Unknown
- “Birthday 25 is the beginning of a new era of prosperity, purpose and happiness for you.” – Unknown
Related : Best Birthday Quotes
- “I wish you a lifetime of happiness and success in the 25 birthday. You really deserve the best.” – Unknown
25th Birthday Quotes For Myself
- “But stop having a lot of birthdays! Seriously, every passing year is more difficult to find a gift.” – Unknown
- “Happy 25th birthday! And believe me, no one can wish you a better Happy Birthday than me!” – Unknown
- “Wow, it’s the 25th anniversary of your birth. How does it feel to be “old”? Happy 25th birthday!” – Unknown
- “Less Thinky, More drinky, Happy 25th birthday!” – Unknown
- “Hope your 25th birthday is really special, just like you.” – Unknown
- “Congratulations on turning 25, now you’re officially old.” – Unknown
- “Congratulations, you’ve made it to a quarter of a century.” – Unknown
- “Never forget how wildly capable you are. Happy 25th birthday.” – Unknown
- “Make your 25th birthday count, just like you do. Happy birthday!” – Unknown
- “Hoping your 25th birthday is the start of a new era of prosperity, purpose and happiness for you.” – Unknown
- “On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories.” – Unknown
- “Wishing you a life full of happiness and success on your 25th Birthday. You truly deserve the best.” – Unknown
- “Hope for a really special 25th Birthday, just like you.You are an amazing friend, with a good heart.” – Unknown
- “Bravo! You’re one-quarter of the way to turning a century old! Happy “Quarter of 100th” birthday!” – Unknown
Thanks for viewing this collection of Best 25th Birthday Quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media. Which of Best 25th Birthday Quotes collections is your favorite? Don’t forget to comment on them down below!